• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ah Hell

SPIVY

THE STIG
Now this is ridiculous. I ran out of room again. The 100 count and the VinoTemp are now full after 2 unsuspecting bombs. Hopefully the MTMouse drawers may be able to organize the vinotemp. Well now I have to start looking for a Cigar Credenza.

How fast did you run out of room?

Newbies be very very careful

E

This thread is pointless without pictures!

And Ed, being the good friend I am, if you ever need help storing one (or all :laugh: ) of those Tat boxes let me know because I've got some spare real estate! :sign:

Thanks to you Ed I need a bigger Coolidor which is only a month old!!!The new editions wont fit... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well if pictures are needed here. I will take more when I get the drawers.

gallery_8878_946_218659.jpg

gallery_8878_946_71190.jpg

gallery_8878_946_468223.jpg

gallery_8878_946_248858.jpg

gallery_8878_946_320962.jpg

and the opus humidor
gallery_8878_946_535759.jpg

BTW the vinotemp only holds singles

:0

On second thought maybe I didn't want to see those pictures! :love: :love: :love:

Nice pics man! Now gotta chubby. lmao. Very impressive :)

Don

Ed,

I'm feeling your pain. The vinotemp/coolerdor/desktop are busting at the seams. Would you stop running those group buys - i've resorted to ziplocks with bovedas!!
You'll love Tim's shelves - they look great/very functional/and really helped stabilize the humidity in the vinotemp.

i just went and kicked my humi for not looking as tasty :sign: look at all those BTL's

Very nice! The Diplomaticos No.2 is one of the newest additions to my favourites. Enjoy!!

Geez man.....an Opus humidor....cracks me up...My three Opus's would feel out of place..lol

I just emptied my 300 ct. humidor into my new cooler. so I have an almost full cooler and an empty 300. Looking forward to filling them all.

Just wait until you get so many you just decide, "AHH F$@k it, I may as well just open a store" :laugh:

One question Ed...I notice you've marked some of those with an "01" which I assume is the year...but have you figured out a way to remember, come next year, which are "01"s and which are "10"s? :laugh:

Mike

Yours looks much nicer than mine but i am out of room as well. Sending a bomb to a friend of mine who lives in in the middle of nowhere Indiana. So i figure it will free up around 20 cigars.... Hmmm which 5ers or box to buy next