• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ah Hell

WOWOWOW! If you want to trade for one or two of those BTL's just let me know! Nice collection though!

Very Nice Ed! It breaks my heart that you've run out of room (again). :laugh:

My Aristocrat was full the day I took delivery. :(

I thought I'd be out of coolers...wrong!!! I've only added more!

Now that's nonsense! My Aristocrat is barely half filled and I don't nearly half as many of those amazing smokes Spivy does. This summer I'm going to try and boost my collection more.

Now that's nonsense! My Aristocrat is barely half filled and I don't nearly half as many of those amazing smokes Spivy does. This summer I'm going to try and boost my collection more.

Yeah but Rob only keeps dog rockets around anyways, its all a 'size thing'

Yeah but Rob only keeps dog rockets around anyways, its all a 'size thing'

It's amazing how much space these cigars take up!

swishersweet_brandmain.jpg

Brother, take it from me! It's not time to add room!

It's time to start smoking!

Seriously! You'll just fill up what ever room you have. I've noticed my cigar bill stops... well.... slows way down when I'm full. Plus I lose sh!t. Run on to it months later. The personal relationship goes by the weigh side. LOL! :thumbs:

Nice cigars!