• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ahhh...College Football

Western Civilization demands that Notre Dame wins.

Doc

You are right Sir yes it was...but Mr. Holmes, keep those smokes over seas and smoke them for yourself or give them to another deserving brother or sister who is serving our country...it's always just gonna be about the rivalry anway and I love doing it year to year. Dang...at least root with me against GA ;-)
I watched the game drunk on fast-forward, staring at the big goose egg the whole time. Pathetic. Next year, I think the winner should send the loser smokes. Small price to pay for the W instead of the extra kick in the nuts with a L. :)

I'd like to see ND win, but now I'm torn because they'll be going up against an SEC team...

A Notre Dame win is the only way I want to see the Championship leave the SEC.

This is the SEC's "asterisk" opportunity, however. See, Notre Dame is independent, so technically the crystal ball won't be lost to a rival conference. Whether they get number 7 this season or next season, the trophy will not be leaving for another conference...

Everyone hating on "my boys"...I am honestly tearing up. Notre Dame has no chance against Bama and neither does GA this coming weekend. One moment, let me get the cart before the horse. GA will go down....then Lou Holtz will lose it when his Irish lose. Gotta love college football!!!

HUGS

melly

Getting really excited for the big kickoff in 6 hours! I guess I will get the living room ready to put the tree up while I watch College Game Day!

ROLL TIDE!

Getting really excited for the big kickoff in 6 hours! I guess I will get the living room ready to put the tree up while I watch College Game Day!

ROLL TIDE!

I'm doing the same thing! Should be a "slobber-knocker"!

So let me get this straight, because I don't follow college football that much. Alabama is playing Georgia for the privilege of being beaten by Notre Dame? :laugh:

Doc

Bring on the little leprachauns...I can hardly wait!! That game today was indeed a little hairy! But I would rather see a game like that than a boring, one-sided match-up.

8 point underdog...........what the Heck! I'm calling the big guy! :whistling:

I was thinking it might be double digits. Good luck to the Irish. You better hope the big guy really does care about football.

I was thinking it might be double digits. Good luck to the Irish. You better hope the big guy really does care about football.

Don't forget...The Bear is watching too. I heard he doesn't like leprachauns too much. :whistling:

RTR

melly

Only two more trophies for Manti Te'o left to win: a bronze guy that looks like he's constipated, and a little glass football. ;)

Te'o has pretty much swept the field this awards season. I think he might have even won one of Johnny Football's quarterback awards, as well!