• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Air Purification

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
Hey all. I'm setting up a rumpus room in my house and plan on making it my smoking room as well. I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with air purification devices that keep smoking rooms smelling fresh. I've looked at the Csonka Smoker Cloaker but was hoping there might be less expensive units that would do the trick. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

-Craig

If you have a window put one of those small fans in to pull the smoke out. If there is anything in the room that is made of cloth materials(drapes, furniture, etc.) the smoke will absorb right into them. Spray Fabrize on them. A smokers candle will also help.

If there is anything in the room that is made of cloth materials(drapes, furniture, etc.) the smoke will absorb right into them. Spray Fabrize on them. A smokers candle will also help.
What about leather furniture? Thanks for the tips Shadow.

What about the cold winters. I understand keeping the room material free ,but do any of the cleaning systems work? :lookup:

When I lived in denver I was using a product from Hamilton Beach called the "True Air" air filter. I know you can pick these up at Walmart or some large pet store chains. The have a special filter that is made for smoke and it works pretty well at keeping the smells down. The only draw back is that they will only do about 200 sq ft. of space so it you have a large room you will need more than 1. But also like Shadow said if there is cloth in the room you will have to fabreeze those items. Just a little help from a former indoor smoker.

Snakeeyezzes

na-na-na-na-nahhhhhh!

You're gonna get in trouble....

I'm tellin'

Wrong place for this one.

Remember... Big Brother is watching you.

:D

More like my anti-smoking mother is there.
:D
Nothing like seeing father and son sneak from the house to enjoy a cigar/pipe.
:p