• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Air Raid?

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
At 9 am this morning there were sirens, lots of them. I didn't get concerned. At 9:10 there was a Helicopter, circled twice and landed in the middle of the complex. At this I investigated. Turns out athat the 19 yr old mother of a 6 month old baby was Shot in the head by an unknown gunman who fled with 2 others in a car. The chopper was CareFlight. A large portion of the complex is morked off with police tape. A friend and neighbour told me that his wife and 15 yr old daughter got a good look at the fleeing car, and are being questioned by police as I type.

Now I can hear outside, no less than 3 news choppers, hovering and circling. This is not going to be a restfull day. :(

Please pray for the victom, a 6 month old baby needs it's momma. :(

WOW, that sounds like a scary situation. Prayers sent to the mother and child.
Bryan :thumbs:

Hope that young Mom is able to recover from a head wound :(
Scary stuff to have happen outside your front door..

Bill

damn pb, i didn't think you lived in that bad a neighborhood!!

prayers sent to the family.

Sell some cigars and get to movin' on up PB.... :p

In all seriousness that is a tragedy. It's terrible that the baby might grow up without a momma. :(

I NEED to get me a gun :(

The Police DETECTIVE FROM Homicide just left. Seems that the suspect was obseved moving through the complex, right by my Dining room window. They are combing the bushes in the complex looking for the gun.

Anyone want to reckon what would have happened if I had been taking out the trash and had seen this guy running along with a gun? I don't want to speculate, but I sure want to Arm Myself

BTW - Did you notice I said Homicide Detective, I am sure you can guess why :( Now I suppose we should pray for her baby

A baby with out a mom it a sad day.
PB i don't want to think what would have happened if you where out side. :(

It's a sad day when young mothers are gunned down. It's also a sad day when people are afraid to take out the trash without being armed. PB, by all means arm yourself, just be sure to take a class on weapons. Be sure to practice with it to stay proficient in its operation.

Just as a side note, and to make your back hairs stand up....

The police were combing the Playground looking for the rest of the bullets, seems the apartment's playground was behind the target, in the line of fire.

You need to move in with LD, he's armed and dangerous :D

Either that or move out to the styx of eastern Connecticut. The worst we have here are some out-of-control squirles and some deer that like to commit suicide in front of your car but at least they don't pack heat :p