• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Air your grievances here

Every year I make Baccala for the Feast of Seven Fishes.(That's salt cod for you non-Mediterranean types) Served with EVOO, lemon juice, garlic and orgeno at room temp. Every year I'm the only one who eats it.

Doc
I would eat that for sure. Sorry that you go to all that effort and it doesn't get appreciated.

.... That we can sell cigarettes (only thing sold regulated by the FDA, that if used as directed, is proven to kill you), and we can sell Alcohol that clearly has very harmful side effects, but the Fed. government wants to look lock someone up for smoking a doobie ? Really.... it's that bad ? Or you are just p*ssed you know you'd have a hard time taxing people?
DAMN you Rockefeller Laws!

Every year I make Baccala for the Feast of Seven Fishes.(That's salt cod for you non-Mediterranean types) Served with EVOO, lemon juice, garlic and orgeno at room temp. Every year I'm the only one who eats it.

Doc

No smelts? We used have 3 or 4 of the seven on Chirstmas Eve. Baccala and smelts were two, but I forget the others we used to have.

As for grievances; why is that food is bad for you and cigars are bad for you? :angry:

My only grievances are; I don't have enough stock to age myself and I don't have a warm place to smoke at the homestead.

Doc

I hear ya' Doc...it's like that with 'gobadone' (eel...gutted, skinned, sectioned, rolled in flour and lightly pan fried) in our house...just me and my brother eat it now that Mom spends Christmas in Florida because she can't travel.

For those of you that don't know about it, it tastes like chicken!

Doc, there is nothing like Baccala is a nice light tomato gravy with fresh crusty Italian bread....heaven on Earth! I have mine soaking in fish stock now!

I haven't been able to burn one in quite awhile and my wallet is always empty!

Doc

No smelts? We used have 3 or 4 of the seven on Chirstmas Eve. Baccala and smelts were two, but I forget the others we used to have.

As for grievances; why is that food is bad for you and cigars are bad for you? :angry:

Smelts are a specialty in my household every Christmas eve. We do 7 and then some! Doc, My family doesn't do the baccala, but I'd sure as hell try yours. That simple recipe sounds delicious.

Oh, my grievance...too many smokes, not enough time in the day!! :laugh:

Enough with the smelt. Smelt ain't in season around here and I ain't eatin' no forgien smelt.

Doc

My back is feeling tight and my right calve sore. And I don't have a pipe in my hand. And my coworker crush is probably out with some other dude. I really need to marry well. Any sugar mamas out there?

POS fill in mailman didn't leave my PuffStuff package because it was delivery conformation. It doesn't require a signature you friggin moron!

when I smoke in the house it smells like smoke the next day....smoke smell should just go away; someone make that happen

that is all

My pass. Is lost in the postal system because they deny the address is real... have sent to that addy several times

I wouldn't want to be any sort of delivery man at this time of year. I give them all the credit they deserve..

To cold to smoke outside here and there is no bar that allows us to smoke. I so want to move back to Florida.

Why the hell is a bra singular, but panties a plural!?

JUST in case this question was not rhetorical...

Bra is short for brassiere which is a word for a single object, whereas any item of clothing that covers both legs separately is referred to in plural as it comprises two leg coverings put together...

Oh and in grand college football fashion, my grievance is that there are still 14 sleeps until the BIG GAME!! Argh!