• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alcohol Knowledge Test

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
See how you score. I'm Jungle Juice with a 165.

TEST

Bacardi 151...

Thanks Ray! At least I'm not as bad as you :p !

-Rob

I scored a 125... 104 on liquor though, thanks to AVB! 50 on wine, 80 on beer.

Cool test, not I am going to have to do a little research and see if I can't get that score up :)

edit to include the wine and beer scores.

Here are my results:

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 146 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (116), and liquor (139).

Getting a higher score than AVB on this is like trying to win a game of poker with shawk. :laugh:

83 proof, with specific scores in beer (40) , wine (66), and liquor (60). Oh well.

Bill earns the wine list, but I'll still order my own beer.

Dammit Rob, my ex-wife (the vineyard manager) will shoot me for scoring so low on the wine. :0 I don't know what one(s) I got wrong because I don't remember not knowing any of the answers to the wine ones.. ???

Vodka
Congratulations! You're 95 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (66), and liquor (69). All right...you're getting into the harder stuff. A good martini, a Mai Tai or straight shots of hard liquor is what you're into.

lol

I hit Bourbon lvl of 113 with the beer taking the honors of 120. :laugh:

I'm 111 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (50), and liquor (86).

;)
David

I wss Bacardi 151
You're 134 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (66), and liquor (104).

Nick

Bourbon here.

"Congratulations! You're 130 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (133), and liquor (78)."

Kind of surprises me. I don't know shite about wine and that was my highest score!

Bourbon here.

"Congratulations! You're 130 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (133), and liquor (78)."

Kind of surprises me. I don't know shite about wine and that was my highest score!

Yeah, okay rub it in! :laugh: The vineyard manager is gonna kill me.... :(

Dammit Rob, my ex-wife (the vineyard manager) will shoot me for scoring so low on the wine. :0 I don't know what one(s) I got wrong because I don't remember not knowing any of the answers to the wine ones.. ???

I'm with you CC, I really thought I would have done better on wine. I would have like to have seen what they had as the answers for those questions.

130Bourbon (120 Beer) (83 Wine) (95 Liquor)
bourbon.jpg

I hit Bourbon lvl of 113 with the beer taking the honors of 120.

Hold on Mr Peat, you will need to share those honors. :whistling:

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 137 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (100), and liquor (104).

Looks like I'm close to being an equal opportunity drinker.

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 134 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (116), and liquor (121).

precisely why i just recently quit drinking!

:laugh: