• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alcohol Knowledge Test

Congratulations! You're 127 proof, with specific scores in beer (140) , wine (83), and liquor (86).

Not much of a wine or liquor drinker, as you can see by my scores.

Congratulations! You're 97 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (83), and liquor (43).
All right...you're getting into the harder stuff. A good martini, a Mai Tai or straight shots of hard liquor is what you're into.

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 148 proof, with specific scores in beer (140) , wine (100), and liquor (113).

I wonder what scoring the stupid answers get you.

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 151 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (100), and liquor (130).
All right. No more messing around. Your knowledge of alcohol is so high that you have drinking and getting plastered down to a science. Sure, you could get wasted drinking beer, but who needs all those trips to the bathroom? You head straight for the bar and pick up that which is most efficient.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 93% on proof

You scored higher than 70% on beer index

You scored higher than 77% on wine index

You scored higher than 95% on liquor index

You scored higher than 0% on proof

You scored higher than 99% on beer index

You scored higher than 99% on wine index

You scored higher than 99% on liquor index

damn.. ah well I'll take 113.

Congratulations! You're 137 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (100), and liquor (139).

I'm ashamed of my score in beer. I used to brew the damned stuff!

Pretty Cool.

Bacardi 151

141 proof,

beer (100)

wine (83)

liquor (139)

Bacardi 151

Not too shabby for not having had a drink in 14 years. :p

Ha, I only got an 83 - Rum

I guess I just drink, I don't study the stuff. Of course, I skipped the last ten questions or so because it was boring the hell out of me :laugh:

That was fun. I'm Bourbon at 127 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (100), and liquor (121).

You Robs all stick together. :laugh:

I sent the link to the vineyard manager. She'll blow all of your doors in on this one. :laugh:

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 123 proof, with specific scores in beer (140) , wine (50), and liquor (104).

Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

:sign:

None of the questions were that esoteric so I doubt our doors can be blown off. ;)

I sent the link to the vineyard manager. She'll blow all of your doors in on this one. :laugh:

I didn't see a link to the answers, I would have loved to found out which ones I missed.

And I haven't had a drop for over six years....lol

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 130 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (83), and liquor (130).
Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on proof

You scored higher than 99% on beer index

You scored higher than 99% on wine index

You scored higher than 99% on liquor index

Bourbon

Congratulations! You're 125 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (83), and liquor (104).