• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alec Bradley Robbed

From George Sosa: 

"Keep an eye out NY / NJ / PA........These POS were trying to dump the product in Bergen County , NJ........... Weekend on me in Miami for the capture and prosecution of these dirt bags."

Dutch Masters..................hahahaha.  Must be noobs. :laugh:

Didn't he new season of SOA just start? Hmmmmm.

"targeted some of his most in-demand products"  ???

Well, it's either the warehouse or the rig...they hit the warehouse! :(

Wow that is an incredible story.  Hope they catch these guys.  Can not believe they got away with around 300k worth of sticks. Another article I raid also noted:

"A representative from Alec Bradley Cigars told halfwheel that they have received reports of a couple of men in the northeastern US trying to sell what they believe are the stolen cigars. They are driving a black SUV with Florida license plates."

broblues said:
Dutch Masters..................hahahaha.  Must be noobs. :laugh:

Sell them to every shady liquor store in NJ. No taxes no hassles. Easier to move than Alex Bradley. Wider variety of stores to choose from. Trying to sell Alec to a cigar store from the back of a truck, not going to go over so well.

Exactly. I'd imagine a truck full of DMs you could probably liquidate in a day or two. ABs would take significantly longer.

That's ironic.  Every time I've smoked an AB I felt like I was robbed.