• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All about Lanceros

Yep have to agree love the lancero's! Although I have not tried the laguito or the cohiba but the rest are all great!

I've seen it before. First the lancero. Then a zoot suit. Think of your wives and children. The embarrassment they'll have to endure." ...and what does your daddy do little girl?" "Gee, I don't know, but he dresses like a pimp." Get off the CA bandwagon while you can. Don't be a slave to misguided fashion. Lanceros are for sailors, pimps and other undesirables, and you nancy boys can't handle it.

Doc.

1btn1348blkleoqm0.jpg

Got Lanceros?

Ask Bully what he thinks about the Lancero....................."I feel like such a Diva smoking those things." :laugh:

Seroiusly, I love the size and it's one of my favorites. The RG is perfect to let a good wrapper show it's stuff.
My humidor contains a large amount of the following Lanceros:

DPG Blue & Black
Oliva V
Coranado By La Flor
Cohiba
Rafeal Gonzales Pantelas
ERDM Pantelas Largas
La Flor Oscuro, and Cameroon
Opus X Petit

Well Doc, :rolleyes: I've now counted 3 posts you've made with derogatory statements about sissies, pimps and lanceros. Just what is it you have against the afore mentioned subject? Is it the look that disgusts you so much? Maybe the bright colors of the bands and decorative patterns adorned with such gusto? Doc, you need to be more politically sensitive in these judgmental times. After all, Pimps are people too! :D

00839-lg.jpg

...The above post is satire, not meant to offend or demean anyone or any cultural class or lifestyle. There is no offense meant, in any form, by any statements made by the author.

I like Lanceros if it is truly a celebration of a special wrapper leaf. A Lancero for the sake of jumping in on a trend is not for me.

edir for spelling

I definitely enjoy some of the smaller rings more than the larger rings. Opus PL and #5's especially.

I've been in love with the laguito No. 1 [size] since I started smoking... I have always tried to convince people that you aren't a sissy for smoking a long, thin cigar, and it's finally catching on... :D
Of course they're not for sissies, they're for swarthy, thin mustachioed, panama hat wearing, unctuous pimps.
Doc.

J.C.!! Doc just described Sancho Panza to a T!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

You obviously haven't been in the shop in a while... I kind of stopped cutting my hair and shaving. Going for the grizzly Adams look... :laugh:

I have liked the ones I have tried. I love the Oliva V Lancero. I turned a couple members on to these and one of the guys is hooked. I just feel like I need a Panama hat on when smoking this vitola.

I've been in love with the laguito No. 1 [size] since I started smoking... I have always tried to convince people that you aren't a sissy for smoking a long, thin cigar, and it's finally catching on... :D
Of course they're not for sissies, they're for swarthy, thin mustachioed, panama hat wearing, unctuous pimps.

Doc.

Damn, Chief! You know that makes #5?

One
Two
Three
Four

Well Doc, :rolleyes: I've now counted 3 posts you've made with derogatory statements about sissies, pimps and lanceros.

If you want to get technical, the count is now 6. :sign:

I've been stocking up on the Oliva V lanceros too,Great smoke and my local B&M has them for $5. :D

I never said nothing bad about sissies.

Doc.

Doc.

Damn, Chief! You know that makes #5?

One
Two
Three
Four

Well Doc, :rolleyes: I've now counted 3 posts you've made with derogatory statements about sissies, pimps and lanceros.

If you want to get technical, the count is now 6. :sign:

I wouldn't say derogatory; merely bold warning statements regarding reputation. Oh, it's at least 6...

Welcome to the world of Lanceros. Been smoking them for well over 6 yrs.. Yummy goodness!