• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All I can say is... WOW!

PuroBrat said:
Didn't feel a thing Blair. :D
GOOD! :D

Mine is a moot point anyway. And, in relation to the video posted to this thread, it is irrelavant because the hunt that was presented was against your ethics and mine. That is, of course, assuming that the hunt was not posed to eliminate the lion for some legitimate reason that has thus far not been considered (i.e. it was killing livestock, endangering humans, it was diseased or rabid, etc.) Anyway, I only brought up the "I only kill what I eat" thing because, for me, it is an old argument among old friends. Incidentally, they have yet to give me a valid explanation as to why that phrase is so morally superior. ???

Nothing really about morals in it for me. It is more of a question of waste to my thinking. If I kill it and don't eat it, or at least provide the meat for others to eat, then I have wasted it. To me it is that simple. Then again I always clean my plate. Then again again, I weigh 340lbs ??? It's my mommy's fault I am fat!! Yeah, that's it :D

i'm 100% on board with kenny on this one.
canned hunt or not, this was veery nearly darwinism in action.
dangerous game should never be taken with anything short of
a .458 win mag. and if a person is incapable of making a clean
killing shot at that range with a scoped rifle, he has no business there!

second, the guide should always carry a double rifle of substantial
caliber with open sights
this was a comedy of errors that everyone is fortunate to have
escaped with their skins!
as to the morality of canned hunts, that is another discussion for another
day.
thank god nobody got seriously hurt and we diodn't end up with a gut shot
animal dying slowly in agony.
just cuz you can call good stock trades doesn't make you a hunter.

todd

LuckyDawg said:
as to the morality of canned hunts, that is another discussion for another
day.
Nobody ever mentioned the morality of canned hunts (at least, I didn't). A canned hunt isn't the same sport. I don't play that sport. I'd rather use a target or shoot some clay.

BTW, I also agree with everything Kenny has so far. Actually, this whole thing makes me want to put my cam on, get my Tinks out, and hit a stand. :p

Great video! What a bunch of marooons, and then they're high fivin each other. If I was there I would be so embarrassed.

Look everyone one has different sporting interest some its football or baseball, some its fishing or hunting. It's a personal preference and if you can live with yourself then thats all that matters.

Would it be better if the Lion had a chance to shoot back ;) Hmmmm..... LOL

BenjieV :D