• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All lighters banned by TSA!

I flew up to NY a couple of weeks ago and had my disposable lighter in shaving kit and I was lucky enough to make it up there. When I got back here to Florida, it was a different story as they left me a nice little letter on top of my stuff saying that they took it out for my safety, bastids....... :D :thumbs: :p :cool: :whistling:

S it's not just carry-on, but they take 'em out of your checked baggage as well!!! WTF!! They expect a terrorist to hide out in the cargo hold to light his shoes on fire?!? :laugh:

The finger lighter and a nice note stating; Leave My $hit alone!!
Maybe the won't take anything. :cool:

surferonthecrystalcoast said:
I'm doing some traveling this year and was checking out the TSA website and saw this. LINK
[snapback]169579[/snapback]​

Ran into this back in mid December. The San Antonio Airport it took upon themselves to be proactive about the lighter problem. Needless to say I lost a lighter.

On the Bright side I had a Choix Supreme on the Riverwalk Marriot Rivercentre outside, of course.

Yeah, I love it when they let it pass on your way out, but snag it on your way back! I lost a Colibri in San Diego that way...

JK

JimK said:
Yeah, I love it when they let it pass on your way out, but snag it on your way back! I lost a Colibri in San Diego that way...

JK
[snapback]169760[/snapback]​

yep they took one of my promtheus lighters also :(