• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

!!!ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!

Ummm, it seems that most of you seem to have a Penis fetish, ??? I wonder why? LOL :p :sign:

JOE.M. said:
Todd, DON'T LOOK AT AZON'S AVITAR FOR TO LONG! I think it's part of one of them Cult thingy's! :p
i thought i was suddenly feeling the urge to
send all my cigars to sweden :p

ParaGod said:
Ummm, it seems that most of you seem to have a Penis fetish, ??? I wonder why? LOL :p :sign:
Fine, then, your a P**SY!

(oof. Just kidding, of course)

lucasbuck said:
With that avatar of yours I feel like you're always looking :lookup:
I'm glad that avatars were mentioned. I have always been curious about yours, lucas. Who is it? It took me a long while before I noticed that his eyes flash red. Freaky! :0

It's the actor Gary Cole in his finest role as Sheriff Lucas Buck in my all time favorite tv show AMERICAN GOTHIC. Sorry, I'm a bit obsessed with that show :p

lucasbuck said:
It's the actor Gary Cole in his finest role as Sheriff Lucas Buck in my all time favorite tv show AMERICAN GOTHIC. Sorry, I'm a bit obsessed with that show :p
never seen it

Hey Lucas,

I did not recognize Gary Cole's picture as your avatar. What TV show did he do? I remember that I liked him in whatever it was.

Yes LD, it is the kid from Slingblade, nice call. His name is Lucas Black if you can believe that :) CC, the name of the show was AMERICAN GOTHIC. Incredible show. Only ran for one season '95-'96 but what a great season it was. One of the most innovative and unique tv shows of all time. SciFi channel has the rights now and unfortunately runs them only once in a blue moon. The avatar was the best pic I could find of him. It is hard to recognize Gary Cole :(

I didn't look. . . I would NEVER fall for such a stupid trick. . . Not me.
NO SIR! ! !

I didn't look! !

:D ??? ???

(Got me. . .)