• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All The Pretty Horses Pass

Horse

Member 200
Howdy Y'all,

I spent the last 4 weekends working my A$$ off at the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo to help decrease the blow of property taxes.  Also did a bit of cruising around entering 'gar contests  :0  and won in quite a few  :p .  So here's what I propose, an 'All the Pretty Horses Pass'  ;)  yep, pun intended.
The line-up isn't quite finalized yet and I'll update it tomorrow when I'm back at my normal 8-5 but you'll get the idea of the kind of 'Pretty Horses' that I'm starting with   :p  :D  :cool:  :thumbs:

*Assortment of Don Carlos
*Assortment of Hemmi's
*Assortment of VSG's
*Assortment of AVO's
*Assortment of PAM/PAN
*Couple o' OPUS (no, not the unreleased ones, haven't seen those yet)
*and 1 lonely, sad, in need of 5 or 6 or more mates (not so subtle hint here) ISOM

I guess 10 players is the magic number.  Start sending me snailers and I'll start banging away mailers on the typewriter since I'm home sick today.

Glad to be back,
Mark

Ugly Horse, er..uh...well... ;) :p I'd be honored to be the first in your first pass!!! Snailer on the way via PM!!

BW :sign:

Horse....If Big Worm is in...then I'm in!! :D

I'd love to join your first pass. I'll forward my snailer.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

You better not even attempt to start this one without me... :)

Does this mean we are suppose to "put" cigars that taste like hay? ;)

E-mail forth coming when I get back home in a couple of days. If you need it before that its in my profile..... I think!

Giddy up!

I guess you allready figgured if SKYDIVNEKD is in. I couldn't be far behind. lol!
Gotta watch them dudes you know!
Hbooker dances arround and sings A new cp pass a new cp pass! whoopie!
Now horse you gonna put those CD's in the pass or make this fat guy wait untill next Christmas?

hehe!
Backwoods this time it's backwoods! Yeah that's the ticket.

Good idea Mike, as good as done! As a matter-o-fact, guess I'll fire up the burner and make a whole herd of em for the pass to go along with your set for the office.

I would like to play. I will send you my addy by PM. Thanks for getting a new pass going.

Bob

Happy to have ya Bob!  Haven't seen ya since all us Texans lined up for AllofUs's BLD pass. That makes 5...half way there...

Good group of cigars and players. Please count me in. Thanks.
Peter :D

Horse,
If ya still have room I would love to join in. Snailer on its way.
Benjiev :)

Count me in if you still have room! Snailer sent.

That makes 8! Nearly ready to saddle up and hit the trail.

:thumbs: The Horses are in the Paddock saddling up, althought the jockey is still in recovery. I'll drop in at work tomorrow and pick up the stash (I hid em from myself :p )
and light up the cd burner.
Preparing for the 'Call to the Gate' :thumbs:

"Call to the Gate"

01-AVO Signiture Dbl Corona Mad
02-AVO Signiture Robusto Mad
03-AVO XO Maestoso
04-Hemmi Short Story
05-Hemmi Work of Art
06-Hemmi Classic
07-Don Carlos #2
08-Don Carlos #3
09-Don Carlos Robusto
10-Don Carlos Belicoso
11-Don Carlos Presidente
12-OPUSX Petite Lancero
13-OPUSX Petite Lancero
14-PAM Principe
15-PAN Torp
16-PAM Torp
17-PAN Exclusivo
18-PAM Exclusivo
19-VSG Belicoso
20-VSG Sorcerer
21-VSG Spellbound
22-VSG Torp
23-VSG Enchantment
24-VSG Robusto
25 VSG Corona Gorda
101 - Monte #4

The Jockey's are:
Big Worm
Skydivnekd
Allofus123
hbooker
Bob
Pepe
JoeP
Benjiev
Shadow
Jeff

JoeP was slipped in before Ben as Ben has a conflict of dates.
Hopefully, this puts Benji in the clear.

Well its been awhile since I've been in a pass, so I'm going to get back on my horse and join in. LOL Snailer on the way.

Welcome back Joe!
Always glad to see a Jockey come out of retirement ;)

DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAMMNNNNNNNNN!! What a frickin' lineup bro!!! Very very nice, although I didn't see that Sosa Bat in there!!! :sign: Uhhh, does this also mean I'm first????? :thumbs: :lookup:

Thanks Y'all, and yes BW, you'll be first.  

My burner petered out on me and my wife gave me a new one for home for valentines this morning.  Gotta install it in a bit (internal) and continue the burns.  The 'gars are numbered, wrapped and ready to roll.