• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Allow me to introduce myself!

roboref

I am a newbie! There I said it. Not only to this forum but to the world of cigars. I have very little experience, but want to learn. I have smoked a few nice cigars on my cruise vacations, and enjoyed the experience. So I now have a humidor, stocked with some mild cigars, CAO's that I won on my last cruise, and some dog rockets from Thompson, yes I got sucked into their gimmick, but that was before I found this forum. So I will listen and learn and if anyone has suggestions for good cigars to try I would appreciate them. Also I will be trying to get "known" so I can eventually work into a pass, but I have to get some stock first. Also if someone that has been here a awhile and would like to trade with me I would be interested just to establish my bonafides.

Thanks again.

Welcome from #840, Alph in CT. they hacve suggested to me to look into the Newbie trades further down in the Marketplace forum. Great bunch of guys.

Some of these guys want your Thompsons for passing out to unwanted guests or something.

Welcome to Cigarpass. An great place for a newbie to learn the ropes.
From another newbe :D

Welcome to the group, sounds like you are getting off on the right foot! :D

roboref said:
Also I will be trying to get "known" so I can eventually work into a pass, but I have to get some stock first.

Thanks again.
Welcome to CP. And don't stock up for the passes. You only need 1 cigar in your humi to do a pass. Your stock will grow naturally because, as you smoke more, you'll increasingly find cigars that you've "always wanted to try." Boy is my wife tired of hearing that! :p

Anyway, have fun and welcome to CP!

Welcome to CP. Your not the only one with Thompson's taking up space in the humi. :sign:

welcome.gif
roboref.

That makes TWO from New Mexico, you and Joe M. :thumbs:

You'll find lots of friendly and helpful people around here (i.e. the great advice from Blair) so sit back, smoke a fine cigar and enjoy!!

Welcome roboref....You'll enjoy it here....something about a cruise and smoking gars,,,that's how I got hooked. And boy did I get hooked...
But I love it!!!!! So which cruise did you in?

almost as good as having s--..... NOT HARDLY!!!!

*****WARNING, WARNING*****

BEWARE OF THE AUCTIONS.

It addicting....you may find yourself in a deep hole. Don't let your emotions run wild...Everything in moderation...ya right!!!and I'm giving advice...

but, we won't get into details....

If there's anything you need to know there's always a fellow CP'er here to help out...

Hey, most of the guys are sane, but watch out for Jolyco...He's the only insane one here...(just kidding J-co) lol

anyway, welcome aboard from one newbe to another.... :sign: :sign: :sign:

Somebody tell me to shut up now......

Big100hd
Northern VA

Howdy & welcome to CP Roboref. I know you'll enjoy yourself here if relaxation is what your lookin' for. Sit back, fire up a nice ceegar and get to postin'. :) :thumbs: :)

Welcome aboard this great ship of fools, and great cigar knowlege.

WELCOME TO CP, AND A SUGGESTION FROM 1 NEWBIE TO ANOTHER, PUT YOUR ADDRESS IN YOUR PROFILE!

Welcome aboard. I'm new here also. The place has been very receptive, and I have already made some cyber-friends. Right time of the year for joining also, since most of us have some additional free time to be at the keyboard. :)

Regards,

4A

:thumbs: Welcome to the CP family :thumbs:

Thompsons aren't too bad I enjoy some myself. Always remeber, with all that you will hear and be told here or anywhere else, YOU know what YOU like. Your fav gar may be $3 stick or it may be a $15 stick. It really doesn't matter. What matters is that we all get together and find comfort and friendship while sharing the leaf!!!

Welcome, and Happy Holidays!

Howdy & Welcome :) Man-O-Man do I miss going out to your part of the country. The folks used to live outside of Santa Fe :)