• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Allow me to introduce myself!

Hello again Rob, and welcome! :)

Was the advice on your dehydrated cruise cee-gars helpful?

Welcome to the fold. My advice is to start looking for a bigger humidor, you'll need it sooner than you think. :D

Welcome to the best damn cigar group on the Internet. No snobs around here. Just great guys (and gals, too!). Nice to have you join us.

Welcome to the best Cigar BB on the Internet. Trust me, you are gonna like it here. There are lots of GREAT guys here, and a good time will be had by all.

Just drag up a chair, light one up, and join in on the fun!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

roboref said:
I am a newbie! There I said it. Not only to this forum but to the world of cigars. I have very little experience, but want to learn. I have smoked a few nice cigars on my cruise vacations, and enjoyed the experience. So I now have a humidor, stocked with some mild cigars, CAO's that I won on my last cruise, and some dog rockets from Thompson, yes I got sucked into their gimmick, but that was before I found this forum. So I will listen and learn and if anyone has suggestions for good cigars to try I would appreciate them. Also I will be trying to get "known" so I can eventually work into a pass, but I have to get some stock first. Also if someone that has been here a awhile and would like to trade with me I would be interested just to establish my bonafides.

Thanks again.
Hey bro, welcome. I like to refferee too. Right now I do a lot of AYSO soccer and also ref High School soccer. I want to start reffing volleyball also. Another thing I found interesting is that you are a controller. I do flight deconfliction for my ship. We don't have the rigght equipment for true flight controlling, we still get pretty busy when doing SAR. So enough of my rambling, welcome!

Emo

I just so appreciate the many welcomes to this board. I have already made some friends, one here in Albuquerque, and another referree. Thanks again!

Welcome to CP Robocop....er I mean Roboref :D

You are in the right place for true Lovers of the Leaf. Glad to have ya. When I get away from Texas to come see JoeM, I will be sure and let you know, maybe we can meet up for a smoke!!

arg-exploding-cigar.gif

welcome to the CP Man