• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

amazon of customs

bill.u

Hi would like to know if anyone here has ever ordered from amazon of customs ? or mail Cubans looking for great smoke, to be honest love my Cubans and have had some great customs nics but the local cigar store does not have much anymore due to covid, just wondering if anyone has had much experience or ever ordered some insight would be great :)

Hi would like to know if anyone here has ever ordered from amazon of customs ? or mail Cubans looking for great smoke, to be honest love my Cubans and have had some great customs nics but the local cigar store does not have much anymore due to covid, just wondering if anyone has had much experience or ever ordered some insight would be great :)
Wut?

Bill,

Where to buy Cuban Cigars

This is where I got all of my insight prior to buying from amazon of customs this is a well written piece and lays out a TON of info for you seriously though I had a harder time buying because I don't have many CUC's or GBP's and I don't trust the mail any more to get it there in a timely fashion the cars are pretty and so are the restaurants but I'm afraid of the glass top cigar boxes I've heard they are the best cigars but none of the finer establishments sell them what is a guy to do good luck

Floyd T
amatur seegar konasewer

Your bill.u??? I’m bill.me!!