• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Amy Winehouse-DEAD

redraider

Whoa Thats Cold
What a shame drugs can do...

amy-winehouse-antes-depois-fama-1-7955481.jpg

Ugh.

Life is too short, why make it shorter with something that does THAT to you? I don't get it. :(

What a shame...great voice.

Indeed. :(

Those who only knew of Winehouse as a headline or a punchline should spend a few minutes on YouTube with her. It's not that everyone didn't see this coming, but damn. What a talent. What a waste. What a loss.

RIP, Amy.

~Boar

What a shame....

Guy's, let me tell you all something - Be thankful for everyday of health and happiness... NO ONE IS ABOVE AN ADDICTION OR HABIT. Make no mistake. It's an absolute blessing for the strength and ability to JUST SAY NO. I know (and known) lot's of people with addictions of one kind or another, drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc.. I thank GOD my only 2 addictions are Food and Cigars (not necessarily in that order). I personally feel NO ONE is above the shackles of a bad habit, and anyone can be lured in to something that can easily over take them, even those with the best judgement. That's one of the reason's I talk openly about drugs and alcohol with my children, so that they can understand what the effects can be and lead too. It may sound stupid to some of you, but I thank GOD every day because I don't care for any of it. I drink occasionally (parties, get togethers, events, etc) but not daily - and I don't suffer withdrawls without liquor. And drug's were NEVER my thing. For those of you with teenagers or pre-teen kids - TALK TO YOUR KIDS. They will listen to you, even if you think they're not. Never assume they already KNOW drugs are bad... All it take's is 1 bad influence in a group or gathering to exert pier pressure that can ultimately lead to addiction. Not trying to rant, but this is a touchy subject for me personally. /rant

RIP AMY :(

Thank you for that, Toaster. I'm dealing with a bad influence friend for my 10 year old right now. Thankfully, they leave the country this week. I like and approve of her other friends here in the village, but I still worry to death about exactly what you say. Very well spoken.

As for Amy Winehouse, I got her CD off of iTunes a few years ago (the one with Rehab), and actually listened to it quite a lot. She should have been more than a punchline in history...

And it happened at 27 years of age. That age is creepy in this industry.

Sent from my DROIDX

Hearing the news immediately made me think of my favorite video series on youtube ever. It's a shame the creator of these videos no longer puts them there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT8TZUz-Q8w

Wow , this really took me by surprise.......
Never saw that coming...........

Such a waste; one year younger than Hank Williams Sr. when he died. Different music, same result.