• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An Open Lettter to CP an Coventrycat86

Bill,

I am truly trying to say I am sorry. I didn't reiterate the conversation exactly. I thought I got the gist of it but maybe not. I 'assumed' you were aggravated when you called me a peice of **** in your reply.

If you are not "MAN" enough to apologize publicly to the whole board
then you truly are a piece of ****.

Goddam you have a ****ing attitude don't you boy?

followed by:

I really love assholes like you, it's okay for you to blast me publicly
yet you are not "MAN" enough to apologize publicly.

YOU are not worth my nor CP's time until you do so, GET IT?

We won't miss you and your ****ing ****ty attitude

After thinking about it, I agreed that I should apologize publicly. That is what I am doing. Again, I apologize. I am not interested in an ongoing war. You can either accept my apology or not.

Below is the ENTIRE email exchange between Bill and I for clarity. I will not comment further on this.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 8:38 PM
To:
Subject: DR Bolivar Robustos, Freebie ( From Cigar Pass )

coventrycat86,

slowhand has sent you this email from
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php.

Ok, I found the referencing thread with the 'slowpoke' thing. I'm sorry
I aggravated you. I was out of line. Maybe we can call a truce? I've
made some nice friends around here and given away a lot of smokes. I
would hate to just stay private because I stepped out of line once.

Can we start over?

jason

The post publicly that you were an asshole, apologize then see what
happens.

No thanks. If you are not man enough to accept my apology, then you
are not worth my time.

Merry Christmas,

If you are not "MAN" enough to apologize publicly to the whole board
then you truly are a piece of ****.

Goddam you have a ****ing attitude don't you boy?

I really love assholes like you, it's okay for you to blast me publicly
yet you are not "MAN" enough to apologize publicly.

YOU are not worth my nor CP's time until you do so, GET IT?

We won't miss you and your ****ing ****ty attitude

SamClemmons said:
I dunno but a newbie who wants to butt heads with the "post machine" well, that's his lookout. It's not generally a good idea for a new guy to come in bustin' on folks that's been here a while.
A post like, "I'm not sure I agree with you mr. catperson" would have gone over a lot easier than the "Geez yer stupid" post (or words to that effect) that was used.

NA
[snapback]152558[/snapback]​
[cough......sputter......wheeze......cough..cough.......coffee....wrong pipe.....must clear air passage] OK, I survived. Would someone please read Sammy's post above and tell me if he just lectured Slowhand in diplomacy. I'm afraid to read it again myself without a paramedic standing by. :p :D

BACCHUS said:
SamClemmons said:
I dunno but a newbie who wants to butt heads with the "post machine" well, that's his lookout. It's not generally a good idea for a new guy to come in bustin' on folks that's been here a while.
A post like, "I'm not sure I agree with you mr. catperson" would have gone over a lot easier than the "Geez yer stupid" post (or words to that effect) that was used.

NA
[snapback]152558[/snapback]​
[cough......sputter......wheeze......cough..cough.......coffee....wrong pipe.....must clear air passage] OK, I survived. Would someone please read Sammy's post above and tell me if he just lectured Slowhand in diplomacy. I'm afraid to read it again myself without a paramedic standing by. :p :D
[snapback]152609[/snapback]​
I wouldn't call Bill "The Post Machine"...At least not to his face or publicly. I might call him "A Political Genius" though. :0 :whistling:
icon4.gif
LOL.... NA leaves just enough ambiguity to the post that some people may take offense, errrr.... may be called out by the post. LMAO....

emo

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

Ya'll kiss and make up all freaking ready!!! :whistling: :whistling:

I am truly trying to say I am sorry. I didn't reiterate the conversation exactly. I thought I got the gist of it but maybe not. I 'assumed' you were aggravated when you called me a peice of **** in your reply.

STOP IT. Just quit while you're behind. The way you twist things is truly amazing. I call you on it (you drawing an improper conclusion, which you did, just admit it) then you start changing the subject.

Do you really think that posting our email exchange is a move on your part to mend fences or to start more trouble?

I was not "aggravated" on December 5th when I posted a response to your post in SamGuss' thread.

I said you'd be a piece of $hit if you didn't apologize via a post in my reply to an email to you three weeks later and yes, not only was I aggravated with you I was pretty darn angry just in case you couldn't figure that out because you were still copping an attitude with the "you're not worth my time" statement.

You just don't know when to quit do you slowhand?

I wonder if you'll hold true to your:
I will not comment further on this.

I'll lay odds that you can't resist the temptation to get in the "last word" ;)

Oh and thanks Moki, next time someone takes you for a couple of hundred bucks and you start poll threads looking for support from fellow CPer's, I'll stand back and say:
Honestly, I think that situation is between MOKI and XXXX... I've nothing whatever to do with it, nor will I comment on it.

Oh BTW, MAC's SUCK :angry: Good thing I know that doesn't bother ya bud
;) ;)

Thanks CohibaSurfer & SamClemmons for your input here, those were my two main points.

And thanks too AVB for keeping me on the straight and narrow. Mrs. Crabtree needs a good kick in the a$$ ;) :laugh:

BigMac, where are you? I think this thread could really use your input right now.

BACCHUS said:
BigMac, where are you? I think this thread could really use your input right now.
[snapback]152637[/snapback]​

Oh oh, one of the "Martinsburg Mafia" has chimed in........ :laugh:
NO WAIT WILL, I meant "FAMILY" please don't send the hit men..... :0 :D

I swear if you people make me sing Kumba-frikin-ya one more time you're gonna be sorry!!! :angry2:

Don't worry CC. Don Shadow would never authorize that "ting" this close to the holidays. :laugh:

BACCHUS said:
Don't worry CC. Don Shadow would never authorize that "ting" this close to the holidays. :laugh:
[snapback]152644[/snapback]​

Don Shadow :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TFF Will :thumbs:

You have chosen to ignore slowhand. View this post · Un-ignore slowhand

I think I'm gonna LOVE this new "ignore user" feature. :laugh: No more headaches from whinners like slowpoke.

Sorry CC but dude, when you are wrong, you don't do it halfway. unsure.gif

Oh and PB, since when is it "wrong" to have an opinion? I stated my OPINION about credit ratings in SamGuss' thread. Just because people have a difference of opinion it does not mean one is "right" and the other is "wrong." I respect your right to your opinion that having a good credit rating is important but I don't agree with you on that issue.

If you disagree with my opinion, fine but you and/or slowhand don't have the privilege of determining right and wrong, at least not on this issue. In your minds you may think you do but I got news for ya.........

BACCHUS said:
[snapback]152644[/snapback]​

My motto is if they need to be hit, I don't care if it is the freakin' holiday or not, they get wacked!

coventrycat86 said:
Sorry CC but dude, when you are wrong, you don't do it halfway. unsure.gif

Oh and PB, since when is it "wrong" to have an opinion? I stated my OPINION about credit ratings in SamGuss' thread. Just because people have a difference of opinion it does not mean one is "right" and the other is "wrong." I respect your right to your opinion that having a good credit rating is important but I don't agree with you on that issue.

If you disagree with my opinion, fine but you and/or slowhand don't have the privilege of determining right and wrong, at least not on this issue. In your minds you may think you do but I got news for ya.........
[snapback]152673[/snapback]​

CC, you missunderstood what I said bro. I meant that it is my opinion that your assessment of the value of credit ratings is wrong. I stand by that :whistling: But I value your opinion on most other issues.

[snapback]152609[/snapback]​

I'm here for 'ya BACCHUS, read away! :D

BACCHUS said:
[snapback]152637[/snapback]​

Now, I ask you, what thread couldn't use BM's input? He has a way of adding a touch of wisdom to each thread which he's involved.