• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An update on my life.

looking for knowledge said:
A lot of good news there Brian.  :thumbs:
Yep, it seems like our lives have done a complete 180 in the last month and a half. Normally I wouldn't share something like this, but due to y'all being my second family and the direct involvement you guys have had in out turnaround, I thought it was a good idea to give you an update on where we are.

Keep a positive outlook in your mind and everything will continue to improve.

Glad to hear the good news!

What did I say.....

"I predict things will be looking up soon! ;-)"
That was on March 20th.
When you had just said.......

"My Asshole was puckered up so tight you couldn't have fit a pin in there"

jfields said:
What did I say.....

"I predict things will be looking up soon! ;-)"
That was on March 20th.
When you had just said.......

"My Asshole was puckered up so tight you couldn't have fit a pin in there"
You were right. Because at the time I said that, that was the lowest point. Right now, especially if I get this new job, we'll be at the highest point.

Thanks for the update Brian!  Sounds like things are falling into place again.

Brian,

It's good to hear things are going your way, finally.  More importantly, it sounds as though yer son is on the right track.  Hang in there, and hopefully it'll continue.  Prayers sent for you and yer family.

Floyd T.

I've been away from here for awhile myself, but great to hear things are turning around for you and the family, Brian. :)

Glad to hear it Brian, life is a constant struggle... having the right people in it makes it all the easier to handle!