• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ANARCHY

MOBIG

The best way to predict the future is to create it
Pete keeps us talking & smoking got this info off of Facebook quote:
The exact Size is 6 1/8 by a slow taper of 48-52 ring gauge
Different from the FACE, but a BIG winner none the less. Wrapper Is from a select crop of Ecuadorian Habano. A great wrapper. The filler & binder is a proprietary blend that Pete & Pepin developed. The Whole Garcia Family have been involved in the Anarchy project...The final result....awesome....
Tatuaje-Anarchy-3-485x425.jpg

Tatuaje-Anarchy-5-313x425.jpg

Tatuaje-Anarchy-2-503x425.jpg

Tatuaje-Anarchy-300x271.jpg

Hope this is a regular release. I can't keep up with chasing the limited releases anymore.

I think he said for black Friday or so.

Any word on where to get these? i definitely want to get my hands on a box. Can you please pass the kool aid!

Anything on Price? $13? $20?

would be great to try one or two, but agree with John, it sounds like it is going to be a hard year as a tat fan to keep up.

would be great to try one or two, but agree with John, it sounds like it is going to be a hard year as a tat fan to keep up.
$10 a stick box of 15 = $150 that's not bad for stick that size...

I would chase them down. I smoked one yesterday, and it is damn good! Full bodied, but very well balanced.

$10 a stick box of 15 = $150 that's not bad for stick that size...

So in reality after the B&M markup and the California tax, Oh and don't forget SCHIP

Shit these babies might be a cool 18 bucks a stick?

Not another over hyped/priced cigar. When will we learn?