• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ANARCHY

I would chase them down. I smoked one yesterday, and it is damn good! Full bodied, but very well balanced.

Ummm...you DO realize you have a Tatuaje tatuaje right? Id expect nothing less from you! :laugh:

Do these come with the log inside, too? How many puffs does it take to get to the chewy center? :sign:

I don't know how some of you guys keep up with all this "special release" stuff. It seems to come more and more frequently each year.

I have to get my tent and lawn chair so I can camp in front of my B&M waiting.

NOT

Still holding out for the tat yellow label beedog

[threadjackery]

Some of those guys on the show remind so much of the old crowd it's not funny. Brilliant and real!

~Boar

/threadjack

So the Doobie Brothers ran the Music Department and you ran the English Department? :)

/threadjack

I haven't always been an English teacher. ;)

Quarter century or so ago (gods, how "back in the day" does THAT sound?) I was a professional tattooist in Southern California. Worked for Mike Palmateer, a biker from Fresno, who ran with Armand Bletcher and Scurvy George and Dave "Frenchy" Guidry up thataway back in HIS day. (anyone from Fresno to Ventura back then will likely know those names) Knew some HA, some Gypsy Jokers, quite a few ex-Seabee independents. Good times. :cool:

[/threadjackery]

~Boar

Please tell me you weren't at Altamont.

LMAO! Doooood . . . I was, like, TEN. :laugh:

That brings up a funny story, though. My older brother is, errrr, well, let's just say he's slung so much drunken BS from so many damn barstools over the years I think he actually thinks most of it really happened. :rolleyes:

Had everyone over for steaks awhile back, and while I'm puttering away in the kitchen, he's sitting not ten feet away from me telling Mom about this Rolling Stones concert he was at where the Stones paid the HA a keg of beer to do the security, and they stabbed and killed a man who rushed the stage with a pistol . . . ???

Yeah. In my own damn house, within range of my hearing, my asshole brother's sitting there telling Mom he was at Altamont . . . we were living in Louisiana at the time, and he would have been about 13. :angry:

I just about threw the blender at him! ;)

~Boar

I definitely can't keep up with the releases, but... Where's the discussion thread on Gurkha's 50th release of the year?

Isn't one.

Cuz they all suck.

If we keep buying these expensive "new limited releases" they will become more plentifully "limited" and more expensive.

I'm sure they do market research to see how much a cigar smoker will pay for a cigar and then add a couple bucks, call it a "limited release" to heighten the urgency so we will feel the need to buy them when we can.

Smoke what you like of course but I will add the caveat "what I can afford."

good times to all!

jealous, thats all :p

edited for grammer

If we keep buying these expensive "new limited releases" they will become more plentifully "limited" and more expensive.

I'm sure they do market research to see how much a cigar smoker pay for a cigar and then add a couple bucks and then call it a "limited release" to heighten the urgency so wewill feel the need to buy them when we can.

Smoke what you like of course but I will add the caveat what i can afford.

good times to all!

Honestly, $10 is not a bad price for something like this, if it is a good blend...IMHO...

~brooks

FWIW, everything I am hearing is that this will NOT be a major limited release (i.e. only 200 boxes) but that there will be enough that they will be around for a while...

Unconfirmed, etc...

~brooks

Sooo....it's a super special cigar from Pete yet again, but it's because it has been made for a specific shop? Oh...okay. :shrugs:

Why didn't he just call it the "Tatuaje [insert regularly-released cigar name here]: Smoke Inn blend" or what have ya?

This guy sure knows his marketing. And I'm still knocking him out when I see him. :sign:

I'm not sure what to think about this one yet.

To add to my earlier info, SR is saying 1500 boxes of 15 (so 22,500 sticks total)...now there is a "Limited Edition" I can get behind!

~brooks

I'm sure they do market research to see how much a cigar smoker pay for a cigar and then add a couple bucks and then call it a "limited release" to heighten the urgency so wewill feel the need to buy them when we can.

Smoke what you like of course but I will add the caveat what i can afford.

good times to all!

Honestly, $10 is not a bad price for something like this, if it is a good blend...IMHO...

~brooks

true