• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo #77 (shark) pass II

Jack Straw

Last June I ran a "Shark" pass with not too happy of an ending. See link below.

Shark pass

After getting the sticks back home, I wiped them down and decided to keep them, smoked them over the summer, and they were fine, didn't notice anything "off" about them. Anyway, I told my local B&M about what happened and showed her the pictures from the pass thread, and she promised to "take care of me" this year. Well she came through, sold me a box of sharks, and didn't "gouge" me too badly!! She even had me open the new box, remove the cellophane from the sticks, and we looked them over from top to bottom, and they all look fine. I truly think it was a combination of the heat, and the humipaks Fuente used for their holiday shipments, as I have since heard of more than one case of Anejo #77's developing mold during storage.

I decided to try this pass again with the original players, but a few of them couldn't participate for one reason or another, so I invited a few new players, and it looks like we're ready to roll.

Sorry, but this pass is already full, as I invited a few players that I have had the pleasure of interacting with here on CP previously.

The Players, now in order. I think Stinki and Opus meX are doing an in person hand off. So NorCalCigarLover gets them first.

1. NorCalCigarLover - done
2. Opus meX - done
3. StinkiMonki - done
4. BrownDevil - done
5. BFreebern - done
6. TKoepp - done
7. Brewmeister - done
8. grateful1 - done
9. tone-ny - done
10. Jonesy - done
11. Jack Straw (home) - done

How it works.

1. You get the box.
2. Take 2 Sharks.
3. Replace with 2 smokes you think I need to try, or will like.
4. Post your puts on this thread. Takes will all be the same.
5. Check the cigars to make sure everything is in order.
6. Send the box to the next person on the list, and post a DC# in this thread. I will provide mailing labels, individual cigar bags, etc.

Hope to get this on the road tomorrow, 12/11/07, or at the latest Wednesday 12/12/07. Just need one more mailing address.

Since this box will be traveling over the holidays, make sure to confirm with the next person on the list that they will be home to receive the pass. We can always change the order to accommodate anyone's travel plans. As, hopefully, we won't have to worry about excessive heat this time of year, although it was 75 here in SC today.

Happy Holidays everyone, and have a good time!!

I'll take grateful1's spot.

He told me he hates Añejos so I'll sacrifice myself for the good of the community. :thumbs:

I'll take grateful1's spot.

He told me he hates Añejos so I'll sacrifice myself for the good of the community. :thumbs:

Those two things just don't belong in the same paragraph.

If you really want in...let's drive to NY when it's Anthony's turn and have a mini-Herf.

I'll even give you one of those cigars I hate! ;)

I will be seeing the Stinki one in the upcoming week so our timing looks good. :thumbs:

Great to see this kicking off. :thumbs:

Thanks for including me Jay! :blush:

MMMMmmmmmmm ..... Anejos

Looks great Jay, can't wait to get these in the humidor, I'm already thinking about what my puts will be.

:cool:

Addresses are all in (thanks elf)! And here is the order:

1. NorCalCigarLover - received
2. Opus meX - next up
3. StinkiMonki - chilling
4. BrownDevil - chilling
5. BFreebern - chilling
6. TKoepp - chilling
7. Brewmeister - chilling
8. grateful1 - chilling
9. tone-ny - chilling
10. Jonesy - chilling
11. Jack Straw (home) - chilling

Since Opus meX and StinkiMonki are planning on getting together this week :whistling:, I figured I would start these off with a cross country trip to NorCalCigar Lover, and follow their progress back across the states!

There are address labels, in order, included, as well as a list of the players with their names and addresses.

Heads up David, we are officially underway, school of sharks heading toward CA!!!

Will post a DC# later today.

OK, "Elven King" sharks are headed your way.

DC #0307 0020 0001 0518 0090

We are officially underway!!

My puts are:

1. LFD DL Lancero Oscuro
2. Tatuaje Exclusivo Lado Occidental
3. RASCC (DIC 04)

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!

My puts are:

1. LFD DL Lancero Oscuro
2. Tatuaje Exclusivo Lado Occidental
3. RASCC (DIC 04)

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the great smokes, David, and for playing! Now I guess you and all of your elves better get back to work keeping watch over CP, and keep your head out of the wine barrels!

Heads up Opus meX, looks like the sharks are swimming your way next!

The Opus meX ready and waiting Sir, I will get my set up together tonight when I get home to hook those Sharks. :thumbs: