• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo #77 (shark) pass II

DC# 0307 1790 0005 1623 6507

Thanks for the Sharks!

:cool:

Thanks for playing, David, and thanks, again, for the great smokes; I'm looking forward to trying them.

The Opus meX ready and waiting Sir, I will get my set up together tonight when I get home to hook those Sharks. :thumbs:

Are you and Stinki still planning on getting together for the hand off? If so, you might need more tackle, as those sharks have been known to put up a fight!! :rolleyes:

Hurry up Adrian. Quit bogarting the sharks! LOL

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0005 1623 6507

Your item was processed and left our LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 facility on December 19, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I sent three items Priority that day, the two out of state arrived yesterday .... :angry:

:cool:

Unfortunately BOTLS, I have not been able to hook any Sharks :( . I will advise once the fish is on.....

Better get home and check your mailbox:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0005 1623 6507

Your item arrived at 8:37 AM on December 20, 2007 in BELL, CA 90201. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Looks like there may be some sharks swimming around in it.

What are these sharks and why do they swim this way?​

Fish on! since I was at work when I posted earlier I left my fishing pole on the pole rest, and when I came home I realized I had a bite! Will post P/T tomorrow and will make arrangements to send or deliver the rest to Stinki. Stay tuned.... :thumbs:

Fish on! since I was at work when I posted earlier I left my fishing pole on the pole rest, and when I came home I realized I had a bite! Will post P/T tomorrow and will make arrangements to send or deliver the rest to Stinki. Stay tuned.... :thumbs:
I'm ready for them Sexy Mexy!

I have been in contact with the Great White Hunter (Sexy Mexy) and I'm set to receive the pass. We are trying for a hand off tomorrow night. If that fails, I should get it in the mail on the 24th or 26th.

My puts are:

1. Don Carlos edicion de Annaversario Robusto
2. Ashton Estate Sun Grown Robusto
3. Ashton Virgin Sun Grown Enchantment

And for the next person in the pass, a Padilla 1932 Toro to smoke while they unpack/browse/repack.

I'll update this thread when the fish are in my tank.

Thanks for letting me play Sir Straw!

Stinki

I have been in contact with the Great White Hunter (Sexy Mexy) and I'm set to receive the pass. We are trying for a hand off tomorrow night. If that fails, I should get it in the mail on the 24th or 26th.

My puts are:

1. Don Carlos edicion de Annaversario Robusto
2. Ashton Estate Sun Grown Robusto
3. Ashton Virgin Sun Grown Enchantment

And for the next person in the pass, a Padilla 1932 Toro to smoke while they unpack/browse/repack.

I'll update this thread when the fish are in my tank.

Thanks for letting me play Sir Straw!

Stinki

Thanks for some great plays, Geoff! I have been wanting to try the Don Carlos Anniversario line, but none of the locals here have ever gotten any in stock. Smoked an ESG the other day with a friend at our local B&M hangout, and enjoyed it very much!!

Hope you and your family have a great holiday, and thanks for playing!

Sorry gentlemen, I tried to get out and see Stinki last Saturday with no luck had to work. :angry: Had to work again Monday and missed the PO. :( Anyway package en route to Stinki now DC#0306 2400 0002 0370 3297, thanks again for letting me play I look forward to the progress of the pass. :thumbs:

Puts are:

1. Padron 40th Anniversary Natural
2. Tatuaje Cojunu 2003
3. Tatuaje Regio

Stinki, I am hunting for something for you to smoke, I will end up hand delivering. :D

Thanks again guys, and look forward to looking in on the pass.

Sorry gentlemen, I tried to get out and see Stinki last Saturday with no luck had to work. :angry: Had to work again Monday and missed the PO. :( Anyway package en route to Stinki now DC#0306 2400 0002 0370 3297, thanks again for letting me play I look forward to the progress of the pass. :thumbs:

Puts are:

1. Padron 40th Anniversary Natural
2. Tatuaje Cojunu 2003
3. Tatuaje Regio

Stinki, I am hunting for something for you to smoke, I will end up hand delivering. :D

Thanks again guys, and look forward to looking in on the pass.

I was beginning to think those sharks had decided to take up residence in sunny California, as they know they have to head back through the cold midwest and northeast next.

Great plays Opus meX, thank you, have had a couple of the Padron 40th's, and found them to be, like most of the Padrons, a great cigar.

And my locals here carry Tats, few and far between, so those are both welcome additions!!

Thanks, again, for playing, and heads up Geoff, sharks are swimming your way!

Tracked with USPS shows they delivered to that Stinki Monki today, maybe the Stinki one will chime in later to confirm. :thumbs:

Haven't actually laid my hands on it yet, but did get a call from the office that an unusual package arrived. The secretary is used to the DVD Boxes, not the shark tank. I'm sure it's there. I will set two sharks free tomorrow, replace them with other stuff, and then send it on its way tomorrow.

Stinki