• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo #77 (shark) pass II

Thought I might see this today, as I was home today and could turn it around same day, well, not to be.

USPS.COM said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7492 6649 0178
USPS.COM said:

Your item was accepted at 4:05 PM on January 16, 2008 in SOUTH BEND, IN 46637. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Maybe tomorrow?? I'll most likely be out and about tomorrow, so it may not make it back out till Saturday.

GRATEFUL1 you ready my man?

Well no reply from GARY?? :whistling: Hope all is well. :thumbs:

Nevertheless, the pass came yesterday afternoon and it is now sitting in the mailbox for the next hour or so until my dutiful USPS mail carrier will expeditiously whisk it on its way to Grateful1. You know what they say about SHARKS if they are not constantly moving they drown! :D

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number:
0103 8555 7492 3979 7044

Thanks for allowing me to participate Jay!

Enjoy!

Nevertheless, the pass came yesterday afternoon and it is now sitting in the mailbox for the next hour or so until my dutiful USPS mail carrier will expeditiously whisk it on its way to Grateful1. You know what they say about SHARKS if they are not constantly moving they drown! :D

0103 8555 7492 3979 7044

Enjoy!

Thanks for playing, Tim, and I am lookng forward to that Tat!!

Heads up Gary, small school of sharks are headed your way!

0103 8555 7492 3979 7044

Enjoy!

It's here.....more to follow!

0103 8555 7492 3979 7044

Enjoy!

It's here.....more to follow!

Glad they made it OK. WOW, arrived Tuesday morning, that was fast considering the holiday.

Remember, you have to KEEP THEM MOVING OR THEY WILL DROWN!
:D ???

Take - sharks

Put - Davidoff Millenium Piramide
Put - Opus X Double Robusto

Thanks for the fish food!

DC will be updated later.

Anthony's in DC until Sunday, however I think he hired someone to pick up his mail! :laugh:

Take - sharks

Put - Davidoff Millenium Piramide
Put - Opus X Double Robusto

Thanks for the fish food!

DC will be updated later.

Anthony's in DC until Sunday, however I think he hired someone to pick up his mail! :laugh:

Thanks for the great plays, Gary. Smoked one of the Davidoff's a few weeks ago with the Davidoff rep at one of our local B&M's. A very nice cigar, and it makes me happy that no one here stocks them on a regular basis, as it would force me to sign over part of my paycheck each month to them!!

Have yet to try the Opus X Double Robusto, but all I have read and heard about it sounds really good.

Thanks, again, for participating, and for the smokes!!

Heads up Anthony, what now passes for a "school" of sharks looks to be headed your way!!

Jay I got them tonight. Here are my puts:

La Aurora Cien Anos Belicoso
La Flor Domininicana Factory Press Limitado
Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo

Thanks for having me in the pass. Now it 's off to Jonesy, this will be off in the afternoon or early evening.

Thanks for the update, Anthony, was getting worried, thought those sharks had started swimming in the wrong direction!! :D

And thanks for the great plays, as well!! I'm really looking forward to trying that La Aurora, as it's one of those smokes I've read a great deal about, but no one here locally stocks them.

Hope you enjoy your "fish", and thanks again for playing!

Heads up Jonesy, looks like the last of the sharks are headed your way.

Thanks for the update, Anthony, was getting worried, thought those sharks had started swimming in the wrong direction!! :D

And thanks for the great plays, as well!! I'm really looking forward to trying that La Aurora, as it's one of those smokes I've read a great deal about, but no one here locally stocks them.

Hope you enjoy your "fish", and thanks again for playing!

Heads up Jonesy, looks like the last of the sharks are headed your way.

Jay thanks again for having me in your pass. Jonesy here is the DC# 01038555749268602364

Gotacoupleof Sharks in the mail today and have replaced them with a
Diamond Crown #7 maduro
Opus X Super Belicoso.

I'll have these back out the door today so the new ones can get to their new home. Thanks for having me Jay!

Gotacoupleof Sharks in the mail today and have replaced them with a
Diamond Crown #7 maduro
Opus X Super Belicoso.

I'll have these back out the door today so the new ones can get to their new home. Thanks for having me Jay!

Thanks for a couple of very nice smokes, Jonesy, especially looking forward to putting the torch to that DC! :love:

Looks like the sharks have made their way around this time, found new homes, and stayed away from any breakouts!! :thumbs:

I would like to thank everyone who participated, and hope you all had as much fun watching this travel around as I did! And am I glad we avoided the mold "issues" that plagued the last shark pass attempt. Thanks for all the great smokes, some old favorites, and some greatly anticipated new ones to try. I'll post pictures when they get home.

Shark box is home!! Only took one day to get here from NC! When I told the lady delivering the mail, that I was amazed how quick it got here, she looked at the package and said, "We always take care of Brian!" :rolleyes:

I guess Jonesy has a "special" arrangement with the lady mail carriers .. :whistling:

Again, thanks to everyone who participated, and I hope you all enjoy your "fish"!

My wife and I are leaving to take a short 4 day cruise beginning next weekend, and I think several of these great looking smokes will see their demise on board!

Thanks, again, for a great pass, and for the wonderful smokes!

DSCF2149.JPG

edited to fix picture link

Jay thanks again for letting me part of this pass, it was an honor to be part of with such a great group of BOTL. :thumbs: Congratulations on a succesful pass, and some really nice smokes.