• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo #77 (shark) pass

I'm ready for them to swim on up here! PM'ed Jack Straw with my puts and they've been ok'd, so here they are

Davidoff Millenium Blend Piramide
Perdomo Edicion de Silvio cameroon torpedo

I'm ready for them to swim on up here! PM'ed Jack Straw with my puts and they've been ok'd, so here they are

Davidoff Millenium Blend Piramide
Perdomo Edicion de Silvio cameroon torpedo

Really nice plays, thanks Jonesy!!

Appears that the dwindling school of sharks has made it up the coast from FL to NC:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7491 3496 1274

Your item arrived at 7:20 AM on June 9, 2007 in DALLAS, NC 28034. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Hopefully, they arrived in good shape after their long upstream swim.

The sharks have indeed migrated up to NC and are now resting comfortably until they swim upward towards Gary in Connecticut. I managed to pull a few in and replace them with a couple of goldfish! DC# will be posted on Monday morning. Thanks for letting me play!

The sharks are back in the water headed up north now. Get ready Gary!

DC# 0306 2400 0000 0358 6564

ready.jpg

Jonesy thanks, again, for participating and I hope you enjoy putting the torch to them.

I was about to warn Gary they were on the way, but he looks better prepared than a troupe of boy scouts!! :rolleyes:

Sounds like "the school" made it's way to CT. Hope all the fins, and their fellow swimmers are in good shape!!

ready.jpg

Hey Gary,

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0000 0358 6564

Your item was delivered at 10:15 AM on June 13, 2007 in TOLLAND, CT 06084.

What's happening? Hope you weren't attacked by the school of sharks! Looks like you were prepared for them.

Put - Tat Unico and PAM Exclusivo...plus 1 mystery stick!

<edit>
There off... 141117730022090!

------------------------------

Thanks for letting me play.

<edit>

Thanks for the great smokes, and thanks for playing.

141117730022090 is this USPS or UPS number?

Heads up Jeff, sharks are headed inland to The Buckeye State!!

<edit>

Nah - just some random things that were swirling around from last night...the last 0 and the 2nd 1 came from the dragonfly that was hovering around my window.

ENJOY!

<edit>

Nah - just some random things that were swirling around from last night...the last 0 and the 2nd 1 came from the dragonfly that was hovering around my window.

ENJOY!
I guess I will just be on the lookout for a dragonfly carrying a box of sharks :)

<edit>

ENJOY!

Sounds like someone was smoking something other than a shark! :whistling:

Gotta watch those Dead Heads!

Two more sharks have been taken from the sea!

This one was replaced by a PAN Diplomatico
f_MRYNSHRKm_576cb1a.jpg

And this one was replaced by a Cohiba Siglo IV
f_recordsharkm_7e28318.jpg

At the request of Jay, these are resting in my 68 degree/65% basement for a day as it has been near 100 here for a couple days. They will go out Thursday morning and I will actually provide a tracking/DC number.

Jeff - thanks for the great puts!! Can't wait to put a torch to that Cohiba, as it appears "The Shark" who's place he's taking didn't give up without a fight! Thanks for taking the initiative to give the box a bit of a rest, I hadn't planned on, or, frankly, thought about this much heat.

Heads up tkoepp, as it appears the sharks are heading further inland to the "Land of The Golden Domers"!

Well the package arrived... Bad news, the some of the Sharks are sick.

PM Sent

edited to add pics per Jack Straw
** I will try to clean them up a little bit, it may help some

DSCF0223.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0220.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0218.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

Just received a message from tkoepp with some pictures of the sharks, several of them are developing mold! I had read earlier that there was a problem with some of last year's batch of anejos developing mold, but when I opened this box prior to the beginning of this pass, I looked at all of them, and didn't see any problems. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the heat caused this stuff to bloom.

I asked Tim to post his pics on this thread, but need to know what everyone wants to do?

I would recommend to those who played prior to Tim, (Fatken, Jonesy, grateful1, and CigarStone) to keep the sharks away from the rest of your collection of smokes.

I am sorry that this has happened, guess there's a lesson to be learned here about trying to do a pass in the heat!

Guys, please let me know what you want to do, and, I apologize, as have I had seen any problems, I would not have started this pass.