• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo No. 77

jepe

I smoke today Anejo No. 77.
WOW!!
What a great cigar,what a great taste and flavor.
Took me almost 2 hours to smoke it!!
The draw was easy and burned evenly.

Thanks a lot Lkyman for letting me experience this great cigar. :thumbs:

Where can I get my hand on a couple of more of this one ?

Oh yea! stick a fork in him, he's done! :laugh:

I can hear his wallet now: "Nooooooooo!"

In truth, I believe the No. 77 aka "Shark", to actually be a "good value" when it can be had at or round MSRP.

Not quite cheap enough to replace the X000's Padrons or Sancho Panza DM's.... :sign:

The line starts right around the corner. . . . :laugh:

In all seriousness, I would check with a few Arturo Fuente suppliers in your area (Israel?) and have them check on availability around Thanksgiving.

Or watch the trade pages. . . they do pop up from time to time. . .

They are wonderful smokes!!

I paid with taxes $19.15 I believe, this same shop also sells the Fuente Opus X "A" for $75. Wow, is what I said.

Oh yea! stick a fork in him, he's done! :laugh:

Yee,that was some strong cigar.
I needed to sit for a couple of minutes to get my head strate.
I really liked it.
In all seriousness, I would check with a few Arturo Fuente suppliers in your area (Israel?) and have them check on availability around Thanksgiving.
Or watch the trade pages. . . they do pop up from time to time. . .
They are wonderful smokes!!

I asked my local store and he said he doesn't keep them because there is not much demand for them.
He said he can order for me as much as I want.
I was so happy...
So I asked how much for one stick?
He said...get this... $50 approximately :0

That was my look on the face when I heard the price.
I don't need to say I went out the store without ordering from him.
I'll check the trade\buy\sell forum,maybe I'll be more lucky there.

Dude, Anejo Annonimous meeting is every 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7pm. Don't be late.

We will talk you through this.

I have been wanting to try one of those myself. Thanks to Sirisstoogie he just hooked me up on a newbie trade, and sent me some great Fuente's

I got a half dozen from from a guy i know that works at the local B&M who purchased them for me and got his employee discount. A little over $6 a stick! I also bought a few directly from them for $9. Was lucky to get the last one and they let me have the box too.
And yes, they are fantastic! :D I was also able to score about a dozen 55s. I have only smoked 1 of each so far but i think i enjoyed the 55 even more. Not a big difference in taste really but the burn on the 55 was alot smoother.

I just stopped in to my local B&M and the owner told me I just missed 77's by one day. He sold out the day before