• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo Season is here!

sxfn4lf

Wow, I wait all year for this and its FINALLY here. Anejos are in stock at the local B&M. Nice to know they dont price gouge like other places. Had a 55 this morning and paid $10 for it!!!

I am really wanting one of those sampler packs. $99 is hard to justify on my budget, but they are SOOOO GOOOD

All my local B&M dont have them yet and the bad part as soon as they get them in they are gone you have to freaking camp out at the store to get them ohh well there are plenty of other good smokes out there rp

Indeed there are some other good ones out there. I just seem to be an Anejo junkie lol. Too bad it was only 55s. Im a REAL sucker for the 48s.

Got some sharks yesterday.One place had them for $10.50 limit 2
Another had them for $11 no limit

100th post

Edit to fix grammer and add 100.........

I was surprised to see the Sharks at my B&M priced lower than the other varieties. :love:

Picked up the last 2 Sharks and some 2 48's, they got a whole box of the 55s and 48s left at MSRP. Life is good.

I was able to procure more than two but less than a box of 77's aka Sharks at a good price. Yay!

It's the most wonderful time of the year ... :)