• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo Sharks

I don't chase Fuente cigars anymore. I'm quite sick of their game. They make wonderful cigars, but I'm no longer going be a sucker for their marketing division. There are other makers of cigars who are far more deserving of my trade.

Doc.

That has to be one of the most intelligent things I've read in quite a while.

Well said!!!! :thumbs:

I don't chase Fuente cigars anymore. I'm quite sick of their game. They make wonderful cigars, but I'm no longer going be a sucker for their marketing division. There are other makers of cigars who are far more deserving of my trade.

Doc.

That has to be one of the most intelligent things I've read in quite a while.

Well said!!!! :thumbs:

I get tired of the chase, but the Opus and Anejo are both by far my favorite smokes, so i keep a lookin'. :)

Finding OpuxX cigars around my home isn't hard. There is one cigar shop that has them all the time. I don't think they have ALL sizes, and right now I don't remember which sizes they do have, but I see them in there every time I go in. They are the ones who originally told me about the Anejos and they claim they should have some "around Dec 1" but admit they don't know the actual date. I am hoping to go pickup a few around that time.

I found some Anejos online at this link below, but the MSRP at the pinned category at the top of this section is quite lower than what is listed here. And since this is an online store, I find it odd that they are so much higher. Someone earlier in this thread said they paid $11/stick for the Sharks... that sounds like a good price. I just don't wanna pay too much.
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=326

The only thing i chase is the forbidden gift pack over the holidays. Im always looking around for Hard to find Milleniums,Er's and anything like that if you dont you never get anywhere. Opus, Anejo things like these i always see around so i never look.

I found an OpusX Super Belicoso tonight at one of the local shops. They had 2 left so I bought one. They wanted $17 each for them, which is high, but they are so hard to find that I went ahead and got one.

They also told me that they should have 5 different sizes of the Anejos in either tomorrow or Wednesday. So everyone prepare...

I found some Anejos online at this link below, but the MSRP at the pinned category at the top of this section is quite lower than what is listed here. And since this is an online store, I find it odd that they are so much higher. Someone earlier in this thread said they paid $11/stick for the Sharks... that sounds like a good price. I just don't wanna pay too much.
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=326

Do not buy any Anejos or Opus from cigar.com -- the prices there are a complete rip-off.

If you are watching the BST forum there is currently a Preembargo auction with nine Anejo's in it. One of which is a shark, and I can't think of a better place to get one. It helps out a fellow BOTL and gets you a shark, so you ought to go place a bid!
B

A shop here in Dallas--well Plano actually-- just got em in yesterday so they should be showing up elsewhere any day now. (If ya can't find em I know Rick will ship....two brothers cigars in Plano.) Don't know the price will find out later today.

i also got my Anejos in today. somehow i lucked out and got a box of every size. unfortunatly i have to cater to my day to day patrons first, but if they last more than a week ill offer them up on here. better yet, come by the shop and ill smoke one with ya :)

Uhm... so do you know the price yet? No... how about now? No... how about now?? ;)

+1

I just moved a meeting up in hopes of stopping by there on my way home to grab a few myself. I've never had an Anejo, so I hope there are a few there when I get there. If the price is good, I may call and ask him if he'll hold a few behind the counter for me until I get there tonight.

D

i also got my Anejos in today. somehow i lucked out and got a box of every size. unfortunatly i have to cater to my day to day patrons first, but if they last more than a week ill offer them up on here. better yet, come by the shop and ill smoke one with ya :)

Uhhhhhh........ see ya Friday. :thumbs:

mac

I picked up 3 Anejo singles today at the shop in Grapevine. I got 1 Shark (no. 77) a No 49 and a No 50. GV limits everyone to only 3 sticks so that everyone will have a chance to get some. They got 5 boxes in. Each stick was around $11, so I feel like I got a good deal.

I picked up 3 Anejo singles today at the shop in Grapevine. I got 1 Shark (no. 77) a No 49 and a No 50. GV limits everyone to only 3 sticks so that everyone will have a chance to get some. They got 5 boxes in. Each stick was around $11, so I feel like I got a good deal.

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like there are plenty of goodies to go around here in N. Texas.

mac

:D I found some more today. I went to Up In Smoke in Irving and signed up for their membership club. They only sell Anejos and several other hard-to-find sticks to members, and the membership fee was only $50 for a lifetime pass. It also gets you 10% off of any cigar they have in stock, so at $11/stick for the Anejos (same price as Grapevine) I only paid $9.90 for this smoke.

Good to hear they are easy to find this year. Looks like I'll be shopping around tomorrow.