• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo time of year..

Would love to hear about this if it works out Robbmt. We just get screwed here in California =\

My local b&m got a shipment of opus x last week. Now to kick my self in the balls for avoiding the cigar store this week

:D I am a Anejhore but I am not stupid. They can keep them for that price. :cool:

:D I am a Anejhore but I am not stupid. They can keep them for that price. :cool:

I hear that...I have two and I want to age the crap out of em, but I will probably end up smoking one on Christmas day...still no Shark! :angry:

I pick up my yearly reserved box from my B&M usually around mid- December. Just in time for it to be too cold to smoke it! ;)

Scored some Opies and VSG's today. The local B&M (Cascade Cigar) gets them in about three times a year, and e-mails anyone who wants to be on the list. They limit sales to two of each vitola, per person, per day. I always "limit out" but I do get there shortly after they open. I asked the guy behind the counter how long he thought they'd last; he smiled and told me they refer to them as "six hour cigars".... :laugh:

OR taxes are a little high, but Cascade Cigar charges retail + OR tax....no gouging involved. Bottom line - I got 'em.... :thumbs:

They tell me that they haven't seen an Anejo in years.... :angry: :angry:

Regards - B.B.S.