• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo's...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Well...I have to give a huge thanks to Tone-ny and Atuck for sending me a surprise package. Yes, I will get to try my first ever Anejo tonight. These two went above and beyond the Call of Duty here. I will give my impressions later on tonight about them. Any suggestions for a drink to balance them out?

So..I just wanted to give a HUGE thanks for these wonderful sticks.

Loren

Anthony is a great botl and a man to listen to and learn from.

He recently extended his generosity to me as well. And he apparently read my mind in doing it. ;)

Wilkey

They suck. They give you cramps and migraines.

I can't, however, stand the thought of a fellow BOTL suffering from these painful after-effects, so send them to me for [ummmm] cremation [yeah, that's it]...

IgwanaRob said:

I can't, however, stand the thought of a fellow BOTL suffering from these painful after-effects, so send them to me for [ummmm] cremation [yeah, that's it]...
[snapback]262744[/snapback]​

Ok..I will send the nub and ash for ya. :laugh:

Loren it is good to hear that you finaly got your hands on a few of these. I also got my hands on a few today. We can enjoy some on my birthday :cool:

anejostash2ne.jpg

OpusXKC said:
Loren it is good to hear that you finaly got your hands on a few of these. I also got my hands on a few today. We can enjoy some on my birthday :cool:

anejostash2ne.jpg

[snapback]262751[/snapback]​

That MAKES ME SICK!!!!! lucky bastid....Loren congrats on the sticks i got a shark sitting in my cooler just begging to be smoked!

My local just got some in. I was just there and noticed they had the Anejo #77 and #45 (45?). Any who they were a little pricey for me at around $28 a stick. So I went with the other choice and picked up some Opus's. I will someday have the gull to grab one and from the looks of the stock I better get it soon. :)

Mr Peat said:
IgwanaRob said:

[snapback]262744[/snapback]​

Ok..I will send the nub and ash for ya. :laugh:
[snapback]262745[/snapback]​

LOL... Also, don't forget to blow a little smoke into the envelope before you seal it! Rob's a good guy and deserves only best! :D

DevilsMilk said:
...Any who they were a little pricey for me at around $28 a stick. ...
[snapback]262765[/snapback]​

That's WAY too much to pay and that is gouging plain and simple. MSRP on the Shark is $10. Don't know what Florida tobacco tax is, but it's not 180%.

Damn bastids! My local shop received some, but failed to let me know they were in. By the time I checked, poof, they were all gone. :angry: It would have been nice to bomb a few botl's here.

I got lucky tonite and was able to find and purchase an entire sealed box of the Anejo #55's. Hopefully I will get them just in time for my birthday.

:sign:
Drew_Moberly said:
OpusXKC said:
Loren it is good to hear that you finaly got your hands on a few of these. I also got my hands on a few today. We can enjoy some on my birthday  :cool:

anejostash2ne.jpg

[snapback]262751[/snapback]​

That MAKES ME SICK!!!!! lucky bastid....Loren congrats on the sticks i got a shark sitting in my cooler just begging to be smoked!
[snapback]262763[/snapback]​

Drew you missed out today boy! Brett and I managed to score a couple Anejos apiece...we just happened to be in the right place at the right time! :sign:

Tony, great meeting/talking with ya, man!