• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Angry Birds for Android

I hate you guys! I don't play games at work and hate people who do...I am now one of those people! :whistling:

I wish I could load this onto my laptop. It would save battery life on my phone... :laugh:

I just got into angry birds.
I also like cut the rope for iphone. That's pretty addictive.

I just recently jumped on the Angry Birds bandwagon. One of the most addictive games I've played in recent memory. I put it on my wife's phone as well. There's been a lot less nagging around the house lately. Thanks, Angry Birds! :whistling:

Another good game to come out (although not free) is Reckless Racing. Pretty fun game as well but not quite as good as Angry Birds.

I installed Angry Birds, and just completed the first level, now it's asking me to buy. :whistling:

Dude you install the "Lite" version? I got the full game for free :laugh: !

I want the full version, I blew through the lite super quick

you guys realize that they just released a halloween version of angry birds, right?

you guys aren't gonna get anything productive done :sign:

My girlfriend and I both love this game. Unfortunately it doesn't run that well on her phone so she is always borrowing my G2.