• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

anna nicole smith

She was smokin' like 20 something years ago - back in her Guess days anyway. Beyond that, she went to hell.

True that...she was hot back in her guess days before she became the official definition for train wreck.

Dying at 39 though :(
I agree.
39 is far too young.
My eldest brother was stabbed to death at 39. It was a painful time for me and Dad. I am still amazed at how it aged my Pop.
I just hope she gets some dignity from the media machine.

She was smokin' like 20 something years ago - back in her Guess days anyway. Beyond that, she went to hell.

True that...she was hot back in her guess days before she became the official definition for train wreck.

I agree.
More likely they're going to compare her to Marilyn Monroe (this has already started), and at the same time revise her image a little - watch how she becomes "a victim of fame" or other such nonsense... This was the inevitable train wreck finally occuring.

On a related note, watch how the TrimSpa case unfolds now...

I agree.
More likely they're going to compare her to Marilyn Monroe (this has already started), and at the same time revise her image a little - watch how she becomes "a victim of fame" or other such nonsense... This was the inevitable train wreck finally occuring.

On a related note, watch how the TrimSpa case unfolds now...

Someone already fowarded me a text message yesterday that's circulating out there. Something about..... This just in from CNN! Anna Nicole Smith just died from food poisoning. Apparently she ate some ninety year old nuts.

It's because American's are all so deeply intrigued and infatuated by "celebrities".

Amen to both statements. I don't really understand why it's that big of a deal. I mean, I do feel bad for the little baby, but look at what that woman has done in the past couple of years. Everytime you see her on TV when she's not on a commericial, You can't understand what she's saying! I can't believe her and Marilyn Monroe are alike in any way SHAPE or FORM. Sorry.

On the news this morning they showed her last interview and she looked BAD!! Her mom even stated that she looked wasted. Sad

Mistakenly watched O'Reilly last night. Why is dying of a drug overdose so much worse than dying from the effects of the bottle? It would be sad if she died from the bottle, she deserves no sympathy IF she died from an OD.

The only sad part of this whole "tragomedy" ( half tragedy/ half comedy ) is that she just had a baby and nobody knows who "da baby's daddy" .....

I heard on talk radio today a new theory on the "father". Her son had ODed several months ago as the baby was born. Anna has recentlyl lost a patertinty case forcing her give the baby a DNA test to determine the father. Several days later she has died.

Considering her mental state, naming the baby after her son, etc. etc., what if her son, Daniel, was the father of the child? Too much for the both of them to face, thus the drug overdoses? Very bizarre, but not too much of a stretch considering the life she has led.

That made me shudder when I heard that.

Just another crack-ho in my book. Who gives a shit about this dumb bitch. I feel sorry for her baby, but that's about it.

AnnaNicole.jpg

???

:sign: Thats bad Karma for you David! Although I can't help but feel bad for the kid, stupid Anna OD'ing when you have a kid...Thats like the most horrible thing you can do. People are just plain retarted now-a-days.

Damn Wade works fast!