• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anonymous Almost Pass

Welcome gekko... :D

......And then there were 5! Halfway to goal Folks!

Keep it up! Next?!! :p

I am not sure how this is supposed to work, and I may need extensive coaching as to the process, but you can count me in as Lucky #6

WHOOO! Sucked in PB... Need to work on that Dave character and some of the others.... :p

:love:

Welcome PB. this is NOT nearly as complicated as it seems. Once again the basics

Once a month on date to be announced. Send 1 cigar and a clue about something in your past you think NOBODY knows........to me.

I will ship it to your " pal".. and he/ she will post both the cigar received and your clue on this board.

Everyone will read, take notes, do some sleuthing... and on Christmas or so you will all write up your guesses as to WHO was matched as sender to whom, and send them all to me. .........with a final cigar. I will figure out who had the most right! Winner will take all the final cigars........or split with ties.

We all win though because we get about 6 months of learning about each other, AND some great cigars. * hint* try to send things you think your matched partner will like... ( Look at their reviews and past posts for hints... and be very obscure with your " clues" heh)

Good luck! :D :D

OK, sounds like much fun. Question: Do we have to send only 1 cigar, or is it freestyle?

Pb.... Your call, but requirement is one :D

Guys we had one back out so we are back to 5. I did the math and this can work with 6 and still be pretty challenging. Everyone PM someone you'd like to see as our 6th and we will run with that. Surely we can get one more! :thumbs:

I am starting to get way excited to watch this unfold!

Hi everyone,

I would be interested in this pass - with some coaching. But I am a newbie here and this would be my first pass not only here but anywhere.

Count me in if I can, otherwise I will enjoy sitting back watching and hit another pass down the road.

Thanks,

Sam

:D Sounds like a really fun pass you guys. Wow. Maybe I can join the fun too. This is a really neat place. :)

Sam and Flavor Welcome. This is not a normal pass in that there is no box floating around, but will be a blast and a great place to start to get to know some of the others on this board. Please PM me your snailers (ie... send me your actual physical mailing addresses.)

Currently the plan is to have the first cigars and notes sent on the 25th. That will complete this process at Christmas and we should have a winner by Jan 1. ( The Winner can light up one of his winnings on New Years Eve and smoke a tribute to the great guys you've come to know some things about.!!)

I will be PMing you your secret match by the weekend with last minute detailed instructions!

Any last minute players??? Even numbers are not required, but will work best. At 7 now! :D :D

Bob...Please post all the rules, FAQ's, quirks, etc about this pass in 1 post. That way everyone is on the same page and can find it easily...By the way, with my new school schedule(thanks to a few trouble makers), I know have to babysit 6 adults. So I can't always get to the post office in a timely fashion. Not to mention I will be doing some travelling in the future. I am going to send 2-3 cigars/tidbits on my 1st package, and the rest in a second package...This way I can participate with out holding anything up. I will also be sending you 2 addresses...But I will explain later. Hats off to you for putting together a well thought out pass that encourages all interested to join.

Emo

Reader's Digest rules for Amost anonymous ie " Sleuth Pass"

1. All players will be assigned a secret pal they will be providing 1 cigar a month for.

2. On the 25th of each month all players will send a cigar designed to please the taste of your "pal".....( as determined by your investigations)to 2712 Togninali Lane, Stockton, Ca, 95206, with a note containing a VERY little known fact, or story about yourself.

3. These cigars will be forwarded by me to your "paL".

4. EAch month when you receive your cigar and " clue" from the person assigned to send to you you will post it here in this thread. ( Also take a close look at all the other posts to try to decide who sent each cigar from the clues.)

5. this process will last for 6 sends.......final send being Dec 25. After your final send and the last set of posts...( which will give your 6th clue to your pal)

Send 1 cigar and YOUR entire list of guesses to me. I will go over the lists. The person or persons who have guessed the MOST right will win or split the entire last send of cigars.

Good Luck Men! :sign:

To simplify things, and to reduce the shipping costs, could a participant send you all six cigars and clues at one time?
Pepe :lookup:

Interesting thought... I have the room in the coolerdor, so if any want to use this approach it is fine by me. I will still go with one a month to each on the sendout to let you guys research talk and try to figure out the mysteries!! :D

Thanks for a great suggestion Pepe...! Care to make it even and be #8? :thumbs:

Firestorm,

I agree with Pepe..... The one shipment idea sounds like a winner if you got the space...........

We can always email you the message every month...........

Just a thought......... :lookup:

That will work fine, you may the send all 6 at once if you like. I leave the option open for you to send one at a time even though the postage is more spendy that way, because some folks may not be able to or desire to fork out for all 6 cigars at once... depending on what they are sending it could get expensive to buy all 6 at once.

The monthly thing keeps it relatively cheap for those working limited budgets.

I hope to pm you your partner's name before days end. :D :D

So get ready! :thumbs:

You all should have received your secret Pal Assignments via PM! If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me.

Once I get all 7 cigars and notes I will send out the first installment, and am trying for the 25th of July. When you get your cigar please post what was sent and the "clue " that came with your cigars.

There are 7 players:

Samguss
Leebo
Emodx
PuroBrat
Gekko777
Flavor Saver
Smokintone

The person giving a cigar and clue to you each month is ONE of the people on that list. It will remain consistent until This game finishes :thumbs: :thumbs:

Let the Games Begin!

Dave Send this to passes in progress please. :D

I wanna say hello and welcome to the new faces I see here. Flavor, Gekko, and Sam....this is the perfect pass for you guys to join...I am looking forward to gettining to know you guys...The rest of these guys I know too much about...LOL

Emo

:D Brother Emo I fear you may learn you dont know half enough about them
:sign:

We should take you to new heights!

Enjoy! :thumbs:

LOL...the newbies are at an extreme advantage...but I think the FOG's will pull the weight!

Emo

Do I really need to know they eat PBJ's and have a rum and coke beofre they smoke an Opus?