• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anonymous Almost Pass

Correct me if I am wrong, but since 5 packages went out last month, shouldn't there be 5 posts as to what was recieved and the clue that came with it?? ???

Little Lizrd buddy, you out there? :D

Hey guys. Just got in from vacation today. Ghekko's address was in my box when I got here, so his stash went out today. He should have it wednesday and probably post later that day.

He was on vacation as I understand it when I asked for his mailer, and did not get it to me til HE got back... I was already in New Hampshire by then.

Anyways... there are and were 5 and the last should post by midweek.

That should be all the vacations til around Christmas I would think.

Sorry I have not been around......but the time in NH was GREAT!

I'm sending mine out to you tomorrow. Glad you had a good vacation!! :D

Will get mine out this week - sorry for being late but heck looks like most of us were :p

Sam

So were are we what round?????

I have sent and received 1 cigar?

But no communication on this pass????

Please update me...

PS

If someone needs to get ahold of me email me at ussaa@earthlink.net

Thx Gekko

No offense, but I'm gonna have to pull out of this one as it just seems "stuck".

Lee

I just got back into town and have the rest of the cigars to send ya. Please PM me your addy and I will be all caught up. :D
Emo

Is this pass still running? Please let DaveWF or I know so we can move it if need be.

Thanks,

Rod :)

I'd move it, Rod. I never see Firestorm on here anymore and there hasn't been any communication on this one.

I concour with Lee, this one should be put to rest. Was a great Idea, just bad timing I think. :(