• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another baby contest

And just for the record, the light is called a "bilirubin light", "Bililight" or "Bilirubin Reduction Light" and the condition is spelled "jaundice" which is caused by an excess amount of bilirubin in the baby's skin. Bilirubin is a yellowish-red pigment.

Not that it matters, but I don't want CC poo-pooin' on your day and all :p :whistling:

PuroBrat said:
Not that it matters, but I don't want CC poo-pooin' on your day and all :p :whistling:
[snapback]150278[/snapback]​
Good point PB!. Next thing you know, CC will out do us all and announce that he is having a baby. :D :p :laugh: Where is that baby/adult picture changer when you need it? :whistling:

Another night in the hospital. Hopefully we will be out tomorrow. He is doing great, just needs to lower the bilirubin a little more.

By my reading Treamayne came in second. (Triple D being the winner, of course)

I was close but....

Triple_D said:
We are Finally Home!! Who is my big winner? Treamayne ?
[snapback]151054[/snapback]​

You and Wendy are the BIG Winners! Thanks for the contest DDD.

Greg

gregor22 said:
Triple_D said:

Greg
[snapback]151112[/snapback]​

We are definately the winners in this one! I believe Treamayne had the closest guess so he will be recieving some of my finest. As far as Wendy and I, we have this awesome prize:
ddd.jpg

Congrats to Mrs 3D and the double triple D's.... :D

Good thing you did not have triplets :blush:

My blessings are with you all.

The baby looks sweet.

This is a great Christmas Present.

Fast4Dr said:
Good Luck!!!!! and get as much sleep as you can until then :thumbs:
[snapback]149423[/snapback]​

Sleep?? What's that?? ???

I should have taken your advice

Triple_D said:
gregor22 said:
Triple_D said:

Greg
[snapback]151112[/snapback]​

We are definately the winners in this one! I believe Treamayne had the closest guess so he will be recieving some of my finest. As far as Wendy and I, we have this awesome prize:
ddd.jpg

[snapback]151152[/snapback]​

You are definitely the winners here. Congratulations and a merry (if sleep deprived) Christmas to the Multi-D family.

-K-

PM Sent