• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another baby contest

Good Luck!!!!! and get as much sleep as you can until then :thumbs:

got a couple of close guesses on the first page of this thread. I'll keep you guys posted.

Get ready Duane, today around 1:35 pm. :p

No matter when the date and time.

We all wish you, Wendy and baby a safe delivery. :love:

few more hours and we'll be in the Hospital. I'll update you guys in a few days. Thanks for all the good wishes.

Well,
If they were going to induce at 6:00 am Duane's time, they should have started.

Breath Wendy, breath. Now push.

Bouncing Baby Boy, born at 2:30 pm. 7 lbs 3 oz. 10 fingers, 10 toes. She went into labor last night so we didn't have to get induced. I'm heading back to the hospital now. I'll be back around Monday.

Congratulations! I wish you peaceful sleeping and easy feedings for both! Nap when you can!

Emo

Congrats! As the father of twins I wish you many peaceful nights of sleep in the future.

Dominic Duane Deshotel has Jandis <sp?> so we will be in the hospital another day or two. Nothing serious, he just has to sit in the tanning bed a little bit. I have to come home at least once a day to care for the dogs so I will keep you guys posted.

Just found out it's a billy ribbon light, not a tanning bed. In case any of you guys don't know, this is real common and nothing to worry about.

Triple_D said:
Just found out it's a billy ribbon light, not a tanning bed. In case any of you guys don't know, this is real common and nothing to worry about.
[snapback]150257[/snapback]​

My first son had that. Used the blanket a lot while he slept, no biggie. Congratulations!. :thumbs:

My son had it too. It really is very common. Congrats again Duane, I'll be keeping you and yours in my prayers for a few months, if you don't mind ;)