• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

another cigar humidor

Well, as SCAP said, interesting concept. I like the all wood, like the sliding top, at least it has a digital gauge, but the storage capacity is poor unless this is just for super primos, OR maybe you use this for a dry box?

I'll admit it -- this would look cool as a conversation piece on someone's desk; kind of like a Newton's Cradle or something else you'd pick up at Spencer's in the mall (are those still around?). I would not put unwrapped sticks in this as I can't see how they would not be damaged immediately. However, if you filled it with tubos it might be viable.

Nothing more than a novelty, though, for sure.

@zyy serious question. Where does the humidification device go? Likely a green sponge.

Neat! It’s like a really nice humidor if you were to remove all of the qualities that make it really nice.

All joking aside, if you had 12 cigars that you wanted to show off and never smoke, this could be a cool display. But to use it as an everyday humidor, there’s really nothing practical about it.

I agree it's totally impractical, however the comment about the dry box was spot on. I have several other humidors not in use that would likely be better.