• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

another confiscation?

OahuGrown

nor did i request a resend of any illegal products i may have purchased.

when i got home today from long day at the beach, i noticed a little brown box that said SWISSPOST all over it.
it felt empty when i shook it and i was wondering what the hell it was as i dont remember ordering anything.
i open it up and another letter of confiscation from the us customs and border protection. WTFBBQ! the letter and the insides of the box smells like cigars so im assuming is cuban cigars.

im checking all my emails for order confirmations, NOTHING, well expect and confirmation from CIGAR INTERNATIONAL, and not to mention on b/o.

so im thinkin that either someone bombed me from another country(though i highly doubt it) or i made a purchase that i just can't remember making.

the only purchases i do remember making is a box of 5 vegas golds from CI which is on b/o and a set of upper and lower controls arms from a truck site.

im stumped :( and burnt :D

Damn that sucks! Maybe you should change your address on your profile. Sounds as though the local post office has their eye on you. Use a family member or friend's address. GOOD LUCK! :cool:

well if it was a bomb, i am very sorry but i thank you who ever you may be.
as for ordering cubans, i quit, not really but i have a plan mwahahaha, to take over the world and lift the embargo!

scan the letter in and post it. I would love to see what those say.

other then that.. someones cubans got shipped to the wrong address and where taken :)

ww57.jpg

Doc.

Dude,

For you, I think a deviation from the standard advice would be a good idea. Stick to domestics for a while.

Wilkey

yea that's what i planned, that's why i didnt' order anything.

i still dont know what's going on.