• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

another contest

Randyb1 said:
SFG75 said:
AVB said:
Maybe this should be a 2 part contest, 500 and 1000.  500 might not come before Memorial Day anyway.  :laugh:
[snapback]165164[/snapback]​

I was thinking the same thing. :D
[snapback]165201[/snapback]​

Ok guys I'm allready half way there , and it only took one year and three months :rolleyes:
[snapback]166871[/snapback]​

Good point. :p

You can guess as many times as you would like until further notice.

That is if Randy lives long enough to remember he has this contest running :D

Bump, just to say I'm still alive , at least the prize package should be well aged by the time I reach 1000 post and get it sent out, and I thought every one was just being funny guessing 2007, although I did get in 2 post today so who knows ;)

C'mon Randy SAY SOMETHING! :laugh:

How's that lovely wife of yours? She's a cutie!! :thumbs: I hope she doesn't hate me since I think her brother in law is a slimeball. :laugh:

How are your son and daughter doing? Before you know it, your son will be smoking ceegars along with ya! :0

How are things in the middle of nowhere Kansas these days?

What's the population of Norton? I'd bet it's about the same as my town which is 2253.

What ya been smoking these days? I hope ole Scotty hasn't draged you down his dog rocket path along with him. :laugh:

If I start another group buy, will you sign up?

YOU MUST ANSWER each one of these questions WITH A DIFFERENT POST since my January of 2007 guess looks to be way off at this point! :laugh:

But you can guess as many times as you want Cat. I'm changing mine to May 19th. 2007 now.

Heh so much for read more post less, anyhow im going to guess December 18th 9pm 2006

Someone else posted their birthday ... with an obviously wrong year .... So

Sept. 14, 2007

:thumbs:

Keep staying in character Randy. :p

Someone else posted their birthday ... with an obviously wrong year .... So

Sept. 14, 2007

:thumbs:

Keep staying in character Randy. :p

Yeah, and I posted that over a year ago! I edited the date to show the year as 2008!

At the rate of his responses (or lack there of), he'll never get to 1000 posts. :laugh: