• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another football Saturday!

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
The weather is BEAUTIFUL and it is Saturday! Already watching a couple of games (Auburn/LA Monroe & Ole Miss/KY) and then LSU/Tenn at 2:30 (I hate both teams *ugh*). It's all foreplay leading up to the big one tonight! Florida comes into Bryant-Denny! ROLL TIDE!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day and night!!

Melly :cool:

This just proves that hands down Arkansas is the second best team in the SEC! As long as we beat own Auburn weekend after next.....What a whooping! :D

Wow, Spurrier's boys came ready to play! Melly, Kentucky should be your favorite team for a while. We have Auburn today and South Carolina next week. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wow! Can't say I'm disappointed. I've been hoping either Alabama or Ohio State would loose a game, so Boise State could have a shot at the national championship (assuming they go undefeated, they deserve a shot at it).

Wow, Spurrier's boys came ready to play! Melly, Kentucky should be your favorite team for a while. We have Auburn today and South Carolina next week. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sounds like this has all the makings for a friendly wager. ;)

Sounds like this has all the makings for a friendly wager. ;)

Wait, I thought you went to that all-girl's school in Charleston. How many points are you going to be giving me in this 'friendly' wager?

Wow! Can't say I'm disappointed. I've been hoping either Alabama or Ohio State would loose a game, so Boise State could have a shot at the national championship (assuming they go undefeated, they deserve a shot at it).

You, me, and a lot of other people. :thumbs:

Ahh no Melly!! That was an impressive showing by SC. Now if only maybe Gators can pull off this LSU game.

But I disagree, BSU does not deserve a shot at it... Just imo.

I may or may not go into major depression after that game....

Ben :( It's ok...we will probably play again for the SEC Championship ;-)

Or maybe not. :whistling:

Eh my boys didn't show up...but I feel confident they are gonna win the rest of their games and eventually LSU and Auburn are gonna lose a couple a piece...I cannot tell you how I detest LSU and their lucky, crappy effing coach...that's ok...I've licked my wounds!! ROLL TIDE!

Ahh no Melly!! That was an impressive showing by SC. Now if only maybe Gators can pull off this LSU game.

If Boise played even half the schedule that these teams in the big boy conferences played, maybe so...but I agree with you Ben...and I was pulling for Florida yesterday...Les Miles should drown in a river...I absolutely cannot stand him or that team...I will see that Bama goes in and handles them ;-) I'll avenge for both teams ;-)

I may or may not go into major depression after that game....

Ben :( It's ok...we will probably play again for the SEC Championship ;-)

Or maybe not. :whistling:

Eh my boys didn't show up...but I feel confident they are gonna win the rest of their games and eventually LSU and Auburn are gonna lose a couple a piece...I cannot tell you how I detest LSU and their lucky, crappy effing coach...that's ok...I've licked my wounds!! ROLL TIDE!

If Boise played even half the schedule that these teams in the big boy conferences played, maybe so...but I agree with you Ben...and I was pulling for Florida yesterday...Les Miles should drown in a river...I absolutely cannot stand him or that team...I will see that Bama goes in and handles them ;-) I'll avenge for both teams ;-)

There you go again Melly, hatin on LSU. But in this case, I have to agree with hating Les Miles, he is a complete idiot and LSU has been lucky to win anything. I think they will go down to Auburn, Bama and Arkansas.

But none the less, SC and Spurrier (I hate) did kick Bama's ass.:) The sad part is that this will more than likely put Ohio St. in 1st place. Maybe they will hold on until the end of the year so another SEC team can kick their asses in the NC.

Ken

The sad part is that this will more than likely put Ohio St. in 1st place. Maybe they will hold on until the end of the year so another SEC team can kick their asses in the NC.

Ken

you'll just have to hope that Boise St. doesn't run the table . . . and that Oregon doesn't as well. A 1 loss SEC team won't get in this year over both Boise and Oregon if they're undefeated.

The sad part is that this will more than likely put Ohio St. in 1st place. Maybe they will hold on until the end of the year so another SEC team can kick their asses in the NC.

Ken

you'll just have to hope that Boise St. doesn't run the table . . . and that Oregon doesn't as well. A 1 loss SEC team won't get in this year over both Boise and Oregon if they're undefeated.
See that's the sad part. Both Boise an Oregon really don't play that great of teams. Oregon moreso than Boise for sure though. Any team who plays people like Wyoming, Toledo, Fresno St, etc isn't really impressive.

Les Miles has had a gift from God on his last 2 games. It's a shame but I also like how many SEC teams are playing great right now.

Ken

See that's the sad part. Both Boise an Oregon really don't play that great of teams. Oregon moreso than Boise for sure though. Any team who plays people like Wyoming, Toledo, Fresno St, etc isn't really impressive.

Les Miles has had a gift from God on his last 2 games. It's a shame but I also like how many SEC teams are playing great right now.

I agree with all your points Ben.

J-Rod, I understand your point regarding a 1 loss SEC team, but remember that an undefeated record does not necessarily trump a tough schedule, which all SEC teams have. BTW, there are 6 SEC teams in the top 25, all of which would probably beat Oregon or Boise St..

Ken