• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another little Pirate on the ship

Tony Bones

Grundalier
The wife and I will be having another little pirate (or pirate-et) to swab the deck :) We currently have a little guy (18 months) and he's definitely the greatest thing that has ever happend to me. I laugh more now than I ever have. Little comedian.

Looking forward to number two, although I really don't much enjoy the whole pregnancy and child birth process. It's all just so...well, so damn weird.

At-any-rate, thought I might share. We're enjoying our sleep while we can.

:p Congratulations on the good news!!
Bryan :thumbs:

Y'all didn't figure out what caused it the first time huh? :D

Congrats Tony :thumbs:

Tony Bones said:
Looking forward to number two, although I really don't much enjoy the whole pregnancy and child birth process.
Imagine how she feels! ;)

Congrats! :thumbs:

Hey Tony,

congrats man! I have a boy close to your son's age (he is now 19 months old). He is a whole lot of fun. He's sitting on my lap right now desperatlely trying to stay awake.

I am really lucky I was able to adjust my work schedule to spend a lot of time with him. (AND we don't have to $hell out for daycare.) I work 6-noon in the office and then another 2 hours from home sometime during the afternoon/evening. My wife works 1-7. Although its sometimes rough not seeing my wife, and housework is always behind, the rewards of getting 6 hours of "guy time" a day are well worth it.

We are considering a second one now. I know what you mean about the whole pregnancy thing. My wife was on bedrest for 3 months out of the 9 to boot. I actually had to buy our house without her setting foot in it because she couldn't come. I did take a LOT of photographs to show her though.

Matt

See...

Women just don't listen. It's always something in the water. :sign:

Congrats. :thumbs:

Congratulations! We have 4 and wish we could have more.

Congratulations.....

Tony Bones said:
although I really don't much enjoy the whole pregnancy and child birth process. It's all just so...well, so damn weird.

Just remember to Breathe. :p

Cool, one for each ore! :thumbs: Darn, is it ORE or OR? Humm, brain dead today, let's try OAR :D

It must be in one of the reseviors in your area because the water on the eastside of the lake is just fine ;)

Congrats to you and your wife Tony!

BenjieV :D

Congrats Tony, The Bratkeeper and I will likely try again as soon as I get the job situation straightened out. Those babies are truly Gods Gifts. I envy you just a little :D

CONGRATS BRO!!!!

Just remember that it is not all fun all of the time......

Currently raising two girls,7 and 13 years old :0

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (with the 13 year old)