• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Monty Platinum deal

jcritt

Not sure if anyone here has seen this yet. If so then I apologize for the intrusion. I got the last one and it took a couple of weeks for the cigars to show up but it was worth the wait. These are pretty good at this price.

JC

Not sure if anyone here has seen this yet. If so then I apologize for the intrusion. I got the last one and it took a couple of weeks for the cigars to show up but it was worth the wait. These are pretty good at this price.

JC

A link is usually nice for these posts... Thanks for the heads up.

Quade

Yeah, a link would be outstanding. I signed up for the last one, but never got anything.

Yeah, a link would be outstanding. I signed up for the last one, but never got anything.

What is this exactly about? Is there a web site for this?
The previous one I saw, you signed up for a mailing list, and Montecristo sent you a free cigar. There was another company offering the same deal, too. I signed up there, and again, nothing came. This was probably late November-ish when I saw someone posted it here... I was still lurking and not a member of CP yet.

What is this exactly about? Is there a web site for this?
The previous one I saw, you signed up for a mailing list, and Montecristo sent you a free cigar. There was another company offering the same deal, too. I signed up there, and again, nothing came. This was probably late November-ish when I saw someone posted it here... I was still lurking and not a member of CP yet.

The other one was Torano, I think.

altidus sp? did the mailings, lemme see if i can find the updated links.

Here is the link for the Platinum offer.

http://www.montecristoplatinumoffer.com/

Montecristo Platinum Cigars Three Cigar Trial Sampler Only 9.95

As advertised in GQ and Playboy magazines

Includes:
1 Habana #2 (52 x 6 1/8)
1 Toro (50 x 6)
1 Robusto (50 x 5)

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks HB. I know I hit paste :whistling:
That's what I get for trying to do people a favor :rolleyes:

Sampler Thread

I remembered Bilder posting this before. There are several more links to previous offers. I am not sure if they are valid anymore, but back in the fall, I signed up for all of these, sometime mistakenly a couple times. January rolls around and within a week, I have another 30 cigars in the humidor.

Jamie

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks HB. I know I hit paste :whistling:
That's what I get for trying to do people a favor :rolleyes:

My pleasure Bro'! :D

I ordered mine just a few minutes ago. I really like the Platinum. :thumbs:

Well I'm sure glad this came back to the top of the forum: just signed up for the Monte red, Monte Plat, and RyJ (the others had ended). :D

Well I'm sure glad this came back to the top of the forum: just signed up for the Monte red, Monte Plat, and RyJ (the others had ended). :D
I agree. I signed up for all the open ones a couple weeks ago. Are these common? If so there should be like a sticky or somewhere to find the info (if you don't get the magazines!)!