• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another new Aristocrat owner

That's a nice unit... I like the glass doors. I just got one of those Padillas that look like a pair of old man golf pants... haha How are they? I also acquired a few of those EL H Upmanns any thoughts?

I have yet to smoke one of the Padilla's so I can't comment just yet. The H. Upmann Mag 48's are splendid. I really enjoy the smaller format for most occasions. If I'm left craving more, I can just grab another.

I did pick up some larger smokes to age.
320633_2542327445666_1478118003_32838443_1169064602_n.jpg
yeah they are a little bigger LOL! Been wanting to try one of those!

Nice piece of craftsmanship you have there Backslide, what are those torpedo smokes in your singles drawer, next to the Illusione (I think) and Anejo?

The rest of your stock is very "festive" with all those beautiful colors on the boxes! Me likey! :thumbs:

<edit> spelling

A little late to the party here, but congrats on the Aristocrat..!! I sure love mine; had it for almost four years and it's one of the purchases I am really glad I made. Quality stuff, to be sure.

Your's looks nicely filled....well done on the collection as well...!!... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Nice piece of craftsmanship you have there Backslide, what are those torpedo smokes in your singles drawer, next to the Illusione (I think) and Anejo?

The rest of your stock is very "festive" with all those beautiful colors on the boxes! Me likey! :thumbs:

<edit> spelling

Festive, is right lol.
The petite piramide's next to the Anejo's and Illusione's are by Buena Vista. http://buenavistacigars.com/ I've been dying to try a few so I picked up a 5'er.

You really must have your ear to the ground, thanks for linking it for us. I was intrigued by some of the reviews on their site. :thumbs:

OH! and I am nearly out of Digitalis. Must have skipped two or three beats, but sure gave me a yearning for both a box and some of those fine smokes.

Very nice photos, x-tra nice smokes.

Congrats brother.

Welcome to the Aristocrat Club. I love mine and I'm sure you'll enjoy yours for years to come.