• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Newbie

vernonator

Greetings all!!! I just wanted to do a quick introduction, I just discovered this board after spending some time on CW and HerfersParadise. I have been smoking cigars off and on for years but became hooked this past May when a friend gave me a couple of Habana Monte #4's on my birthday. Now I am constantly trying any Habana I can get my greedy little hands on...mmmmmm

Thanks for the time!!!!

Vernonator
mark at pleasantstreet dot com

Welcome to CPass Mark!!

You'll find many friendly and helpful people here :thumbs:

and a couple of not-so-helpful people... like me! :p

j/k

Welcome! :)

Welcome to CP!

My best advice from one noob to another:

Read much, read often.

There's a ton you can learn from the vast experiences of this dedicated group.

Enjoy!

vernonator said:
Greetings all!!! I just wanted to do a quick introduction, I just discovered this board after spending some time on CW and HerfersParadise. I have been smoking cigars off and on for years but became hooked this past May when a friend gave me a couple of Habana Monte #4's on my birthday. Now I am constantly trying any Habana I can get my greedy little hands on...mmmmmm

Thanks for the time!!!!

Vernonator
mark at pleasantstreet dot com
uh-oh!

Not another one immegrating from CW who has joined the dark side. :D

welcome to CP BOTL.
hope this site treats you right.

smoke lots, post often, have fun!

:thumbs:

heh what good is an introduction thread without good ol jolly here.

lemme impart some wisdom to you, in the form of an adage:
never stab a person in the neck.

oh, i'm also not the helpful kind.
well mebbye just a little bit.

Welcome to CP
Only been here a couple weeks myself but have meet alot of friendly and helpfull people , a great sight welcome aboard

Howdy & welcome to CP Mark. Fire up a ceegar and get to postin'...... :) :thumbs: :)