• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Pacific Northwest Herf.....?

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
A bunch of us were talking, and I'm wondering if there's any interest in pulling together a Pacific Northwest herf?  Say, sometime in November...??

What do you guys think...??

As I said before, it is possible. I'd LOVE to, but it all depends on other crap I have little control of! I found out yesterday it mostly depends on the local election this Nov 4th... we could be buckling down on any and all spending in my household pending one issue. If it fails to pass, my pay is going down 20% or more and the working conditions will be drastically changed for the worse. Good thing I can retire...

Israel and Jim expressed and interest for possibly getting together in November.  Figured I'd see if anyone else was interested.

...heck, Israel and Jim could just swing by my house and we'd have a herf, alright.... :laugh:

I might be interested, depending on my crazy work schedule.  

Would be nice to meet a couple of the FOG’s from around here :D       

StogieNinja said:
I don't know you guys, but I could be down if it's local enough.

Shecks said:
I might be interested, depending on my crazy work schedule.  

Would be nice to meet a couple of the FOG’s from around here :D       

Hey guys, that's how it starts. There is a bond that is created when you meet personally. If you both can make it, Tom would welcome you all with open arms. 

...and he's DEFINITELY an FOG of the oldest form...cane and all. 

some of the best cigar time I have had, has been with CP members on trips I have done. Definately worth the effort to make it to at least ONE. And on that note, I need to hit another. Been far too long!

looking for knowledge said:
Sure.

Where are you thinking? There is a private club I think I can secure for an event.

No problem if you want to run with it...... :cool:

Hmmm...  I may be down as well.  I know I had an absolute blast the last time we met up down BBS's way!