• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another wierd kid thing

LOCAL669

Kids are funny and also a pain in the arse. Lately my 8 yr old, the same one that won't eat anything I make cuz he thinks I put hair in his food, has a new one. Now he wants to use a different fork or spoon for everything on his plate, he doesn't want different things touching the same utensil LOL!! I think we may have a little OCD going on here LOL!! Watcha gonna do, kids do kid things. Sometimes you just got let em' go.

My mom used to say..."He'll eat when he's hungry..." gotta love moms lol.

LOL! That's so amusing and precious at the same time. :D

Cherish these childhood idiosyncrasies. Every memory you keep is a good memory. Well, almost. ;)

Wilkey

lol too funny

Reminds me of my daughter. She won't eat broccoli because she doesn't like trees

LOL! That's so amusing and precious at the same time. :D

Cherish these childhood idiosyncrasies. Every memory you keep is a good memory. Well, almost. ;)

Wilkey

While his wife screams "did you change the baby's diaper?"

I hope you have a dishwasher or teach him to use plasticware.

My little girl will hardly eat at the moment. She brought me a flash card the other day, handed it to me, and said, "I want this." It was jelly beans. She also said, "I wan da pupple one."

Haha! That's great. Kids are like living with mini-drunkards sometimes; they are convinced their colluded logic is completely rational. I love it when they reply to a question with such nonchalance too.

'Honey, why are you eating those pebbles?'
'I'm making rock-cakes silly.'

lol too funny

Reminds me of my daughter. She won't eat broccoli because she doesn't like trees

Mine are the total opposite, i told them when they were young that they are little trees and thats why they ate them.

My little girl will hardly eat at the moment. She brought me a flash card the other day, handed it to me, and said, "I want this." It was jelly beans. She also said, "I wan da pupple one."

Ah, Jelly Beans... After discovering them my daughter would inform me that she only wants "penot budder" and would greatly enjoy some "lami" (salami for those who don't speak two year old) for lunch. All that was tempered by the eager expectation of a "wred pop-pop" if she eats all her dinner.

Really puts life in to prospective.

For a long time, mine would keep asking for 'peanuts and drip'. That would be 'carrots and dip' for the rest of us. Raw baby carrots in french onion dip.

Well if he's eight, he's old enough to wash his utensil. Tell him he's going to have to eat each individual item separately, and then wash the utensil himself in between servings, so he's not wasteful. Should not last too long. :laugh:

Well if he's eight, he's old enough to wash his utensil. Tell him he's going to have to eat each individual item separately, and then wash the utensil himself in between servings, so he's not wasteful. Should not last too long. :laugh:

That just might work, I gonna give it shot. Mommie is going to start work this week so he is all mine HAHAH!! HAHAHA!!!

Kids are funny and also a pain in the arse. Lately my 8 yr old, the same one that won't eat anything I make cuz he thinks I put hair in his food, has a new one. Now he wants to use a different fork or spoon for everything on his plate, he doesn't want different things touching the same utensil LOL!! I think we may have a little OCD going on here LOL!! Watcha gonna do, kids do kid things. Sometimes you just got let em' go.

Crap, he's onto you! :laugh: