• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Car/Truck Enthusiasts?

Hans

I am a fan of most things that will put hair on your chest so naturally cars and trucks are on my list.

I have a small collection of cars and a truck.

I have a 1977 Corvette I just picked up for pennies on the dollar. Of course, it's practically in buckets but I'd bet you every single nut and bolt is there!
I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra also that I completely built up then took back down and it's staying down for now (My money tree was stolen).
My wife has a 1998 Mustang Cobra with a pretty sweet setup.
My project for now is a 2005 Ford Excursion Diesel 4x4. I was never interested in trucks but this truck made me interested. So far I modified the diesel to be bulletproof mostly. I lifted it and put some 35" tires on it. I'm about to mount some 39.5" tires on it this weekend (Assuming all goes well and I don't have to break out the plasma cutter). Last but not least it a true Texan Giganto Car destroying bumper.

Anyone else have a hobby out of building cars/trucks?

I love to play with cars.

My current vehicle is a 97 BMW M3 Sedan. As of right now it's all pretty stock, but hoping that will change in the near future. My last vehicle was a 2006 Trailblazer SS that was putting down a modest 400hp (AWD) at the tires, that was a pretty kick ass ride.

I am hoping that the wife will let me do some stuff with her 99 Yukon Denali that we just picked up almost a year ago. As of right now, it's going through a bunch maintenance repairs that the previous owner neglected to do. Wanting to do either a 2/3 drop on it and keep the 20's that came with it, or do like a 3/4 lift and put some bigger tires on it. Also have some performance goodies on the list for it.

I always wanted an SS Trailblazer. I love the room and utility of an SUV then to combine it with the 6.0 LS motor is nearly godlike.

The M3 is always an impressive car.

I love cars!

In my past I've owned:

2003 V6 Tiburon (supercharged it)

2001 Honda S2000 (supercharged it)

2000 Honda S2000 (Supercharged it)

2001 Honda S2000 (not supercharged :(

Current: 2001 BMW 325I

The E36 M3 is very sexy . . . do you have the stock vaders on it? As for the OP, I've never been much of a domestic guy, but I'd drive a late 50's Vette in a heartbeat!

My Dad was a muscle car freak so it was introduced to me at an early age. The sound of a healthy cammed V8 can give me the chills =)

I always wanted an SS Trailblazer. I love the room and utility of an SUV then to combine it with the 6.0 LS motor is nearly godlike.

The M3 is always an impressive car.

I loved the SS Trailblazer, but unfortunately when I got laid off it had to go. It had tons of room, and was a blast to drive. Not very many people knew what it was and were really shocked when a suv would blow their doors off.

I love cars!

In my past I've owned:

2003 V6 Tiburon (supercharged it)

2001 Honda S2000 (supercharged it)

2000 Honda S2000 (Supercharged it)

2001 Honda S2000 (not supercharged :(

Current: 2001 BMW 325I

The E36 M3 is very sexy . . . do you have the stock vaders on it? As for the OP, I've never been much of a domestic guy, but I'd drive a late 50's Vette in a heartbeat!

I am guessing you like the S2000? As for the seats in the M3, no I don't have the vaders. The car came with the "luxury" option, so it has the touring seats.

I have two vehicles right now, a 1994 GMC 2500 with a 6.5L NA diesel V8 as my winter/hual shit transportation. Daily driver is a lightly modded BMW 135i.

I love classic muscle cars. Love mid to late 60's mustangs. Current car project is with my dad, working on restoring a 1963 MGB. I drive a 04 Mazda 6, great car, but I'm getting kinda sick of it.

But I'm more of a motorcycle guy. Currently working on resto/modding a 1975 Honda CB350 (think cafe racer, with a twist) and a 1993 Yamaha FZR600. The FZR is my baby, although it's in about 200 pieces right now. It's getting a complete motor-out re-build, powder coating the frame and swing-arm, custom fiberglass fairings, and tons of other modifications. I'm hoping to have my bike ready for this summer, but the project is kinda on hold right now due to school. Plus, every time I go to work on it, I want to change something else haha :thumbs: In the mean time I ride my dads 04 Katana 750. My brother is turning 16 and is already looking to buy a bike, since you can legally ride with a motorcycle permit in MA at 16.

In the past I've owned multiple dirt bikes (CR80, YZ125, RM-Z250), a Honda Shadow 600 (not sure on the year), and a 1990 Kawasaki EX500.

All this and I'm only 20 haha. I just can't stay away from anything with two wheels that goes fast :cool:

_craig_

Nice to see some Mustang guys in the new crop. Vaguely familiar with the cars myself. :rolleyes:

Antother car lover here :thumbs:

my current ride is a 2003 Audi A4 Quattro

APR stage 3+ ECU flash
I dumped the stock K03 turbo and bolted on slightly bigger K04
AWE stainless steel exhaust system (downpipe back)
slotted/drilled rotors all the way around.
also swapped the stock rims for Rare B7 RS4 18" rims

my next upgrade will be swapping the suspension system with the 2002 A4 ultra sport verison. (the lowest available) outside of aftermarket. The aftermarket kits are crazy expensive and offer a really stiff ride that I would rather not have.

APR stage 3+ ECU flash

my next upgrade will be swapping the suspension system with the 2002 A4 ultra sport verison. (the lowest available) outside of aftermarket. The aftermarket kits are crazy expensive and offer a really stiff ride that I would rather not have.

I was looking at picking up an S4 when I picked up my M3. For some reason I just liked the lines of the E36 M3 just a bit more. I was trying to talk the wife into getting a A4 wagon instead of the Denali that we ended up getting. But you obviously see how that worked out. The other vehicle that we were looking at was a 05 Magnum SRT8, but she didn't like it because it had more power than she wanted. I didn't understand, because you can never have too much power with a car.

The 2003 Cobra had a 3.4L Whipple crusher blower running on E85, 3" stainless exhaust and longtubes, 6 speed viper t56, with a fully done up suspension and rear end! Too bad she never worked right....Never got her to the dyno but with that setup she should have put out about 800hp. Had a bad start up tune plus I had managed to get some wires pinched in the main harness and didn't find them until I removed the engine...sigh.

The wifes 98 Cobra is about to receive a transplant, engine is getting some last bits ceramic coated. Putting in a big bore stroker motor with a bryant billet crank, manley pro billet rods, L&M spec diamond pistons, custom Bullet racing cams, stg 3 ported heads with enlarged valves and all. Went with dished pistons so we will probably dump a F1R procharger on it when all the dust settles! Should be good for 850-900 hp on pump gas! More than I could ever handle plus some. Likely just be a dyno queen. I'm not really into speed but I have been known to brag haha.

That vette is going to be stock for a while since it's gonna take every dollar I have to get that 98 Cobra setup right....But seriously they came stock with 180hp...I think my Civic daily beater has that kind of power.....How sad....

69 GTO *drool*

APR stage 3+ ECU flash

I had a friend with a setup like that. I always loved that car. The launches were like riding a roller coaster with that AWD!

Loved my '07 WRX.. But traded it in for a family car.
List: AP V2 w/ custom map
VF 39 turbo w/ STI t.m. Intercooler
Perrin uppipe, belmouth dp, greddy catback, cobb intake
APS turbo inlet, jdm tgv deletes, bigger injectors and fuel pump
Whiteline f&r sway bars, short shifter and all bushings
Custom dyno 335hp @ wheels, 350tq @ 18.6lbs boost..

I did all the mechanical work myself.
Now some schmuck is driving it.. Oh well..