• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any coffee roasters here.

Bigpuff

ilike some home fresh roasted coffee with a good cigar in the morning .how about you .

Big puff :thumbs:

Puff, you really should heed the advice of MMM and man up to your previous actions on CP.

CMontoya79 said:
Puff, you really should heed the advice of MMM and man up to your previous actions on CP.
.........and follow our few simple rules. 

I had a bad stroke don't make fun of my ongoing condition

big puff

Didn't he mention he was almost blind in both eyes? But not anymore.........maybe the NOT anymore was a bit of a lie....

ROD - Can you post a rule section that you don't have to actually read? What I mean is can you make a youtube video of you reading the rules so the rules can just be listened to? Reading is a challenge for any of our eye sight deprived members.

Dude, this was not needed. I actually took offense to that.

Let others handle this one as you weren't even a member in 2008.

David

He wants us to shove CP up our collective asses so show him the door Rod.

Besides, none of us can compete with his 16 foot snack bar that's facing his 10 foot tv....

Oh! You are trying to be a dick this time! Heh!

jfields said:
:thumbs:  I try my best! 

So, let me go on...(see what you did John? :laugh: )

BigPuff doesn't like what's going on a few years back and basically walks out the door while giving us the middle finger and telling us to all go fuck ourselves.

Now, he walks back in the door all happy and friendly like nothing ever happened in the first place.

So, I'll be the welcome back commitee for everyone when I say, "Hey BigPuff, why don't you go back to CI and have coitus with yourself on the way out!"

(That was using my best Sheldon Cooper voice...)

Didnt think it was out of line based on hoelw other s were speaking to him. And figured the intro story was completly bogus. If its real... its just so.... whoa its hard to believe the way it was presented that's all. Sorry to whom ever I offended. It was not ment that way. If the story is indeed true. I am extremely sorry and I am not the type of person that would ever and I mean ever make fun of anyone with a true problem of any sort. So even with all of this going on big puff I apolapologize sincerely for my comment. And to cp. I hear by back down I know realise this battle begun before my time therefore I shouldn't get involved any further.. you guys have it under control as seen anyway. Lol

Jeff

Ps stepping on your dick stretches it out. Fyi lol

Bsneed51 said:

This time?

A little closer Brian........ Closer!.... Closer!!!

rainbow007.jpg

John, I must question why you have a big red rubber dick and handcuffs? Never mind, I don't want to know what you and Jonesy do on "business trips!"

Jonesy said:
:thumbs:  I try my best! 

So, let me go on...(see what you did John? :laugh: )

BigPuff doesn't like what's going on a few years back and basically walks out the door while giving us the middle finger and telling us to all go fuck ourselves.

Now, he walks back in the door all happy and friendly like nothing ever happened in the first place.

So, I'll be the welcome back commitee for everyone when I say, "Hey BigPuff, why don't you go back to CI and have coitus with yourself on the way out!"

(That was using my best Sheldon Cooper voice...)
I'd interpret the Pembroke rule as being applicable here.

jfields said:

This time?

A little closer Brian........ Closer!.... Closer!!!

rainbow007.jpg

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

extremeXconcepts said:
Nice random sex toy in the shot.. lol that will gets em every time for sure!
Not a random sex toy....that's John's custom lighter.