• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any day now...

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all that took the time to share thier well wishes with us...THANKS-

Still waiting for Xavier to make his entrance... What are the chances he is a Thanksgiving day baby?... hmmm....

Still waiting for Xavier to make his entrance... What are the chances he is a Thanksgiving day baby?... hmmm....

Go light on the turkey dinner .... you may need to be fast on your feet later :laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving

:cool:

...HA...
With being on my feet since 8 am cooking, cleaning, and rearranging the kitchen cabinets; I may be on my way.... it's what pregnant women call "nesting"...a purely instinctual self induced fury of work ( moving furniture, house cleaning, tirade of cooking) and a sense of well-being, and prepping for the big event. A lot of times it happens within a few days to a few hours of the onset of "active labor". Who knows....

Congrads to the two of you! :D And boy I do know about nesting (ask Preembargo I drove him crazy!!) it can be very productive for us mommies-to-be! Especially when we have to leave the household up to the guys for a while (I think deep down inside they actually appreciate us getting things in order so they don't have to hunt things down while we're out of the picture! ;) ).

Now you rest alittle today! Sounds like somebody is having a great meal!! :thumbs:

Bargogirl

PS I AM NOT SLAMMING THE GUYS!!!

Xavier was on my semi short list. I picked Zoee first, Wyatt second. We skipped Y & X but we use "you" a lot (Ex: You get your but in here!!!)Wyatt almost was a Hunter or Levi.

I kinda like Zophia Roann but we are done populating the planet. I know two Grayson's. And then there is Damascus. My wife actually had a ancestor named Damascus who founded Bippus Indiana... Home town of Chris Schenkel. We are related to the Schenkels.

How bout Ulysses Damascus :0

Regardless... Congrats. You the Man :thumbs:

They also claim that spicy food as well as ..... ahum, stimulation :) ..... can help bring the labor on.

Please keep us posted !

:cool: